Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qvc cli and now over 100k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qvc cli and now over 100k

So i recently was able to get my Qvc card to 10,000 after being at 3,500 for the past 3 months.{ started at 400 a year ago}I know i know, what can you do with a 10,000 limit on a Q card? Well alot. I'm a woman and they have a ton of stuff they sell and i love the easy payments Smiley Happy

Anyway with that and a bunch of other cli on various cards i am now well over 100k available credit. I have seen some posts from people having goals to get to 100, 250 and even 500k for total available credit limit. My question is does that do anything for your score, when you get a certain amount of available credit, or is it just for personal satisfaction?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Re: Qvc cli and now over 100k

Great! Now you can buy a few hundred knife sharpeners on In the Kitchen with David! Smiley Tongue

j/k Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol! I know right, it's not a "sought after " card on here that's for sure , but to me it's been great . I just got my husband a sound bar from them for Christmas , and many of the Josie maran lotions for my sisters and mom . And looking at a kitchen aid mixer and various other things. I like the easy pay the most about the card Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

What income level are you at?  Just curious.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

51,000. Score is 758
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't even know that QVC had a card.  Who issues it?  What are the perks associated with it?

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's issued by synchrony bank. The perk is the easy pay option. Whatever your purchase amount is its divided into 3 monthly payments . So you pay over time . Plus the also have deferred interest on stuff which is no interest if you pay your balance in full by a certain time . Nothing terribly exciting but I really get a lot of use out of the card .
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's issued by synchrony bank. The perk is the easy pay option. Whatever your purchase amount is its divided into 3 monthly payments . So you pay over time . Plus the also have deferred interest on stuff which is no interest if you pay your balance in full by a certain time . Nothing terribly exciting but I really get a lot of use out of the card .

Gotcha.  Do they still show that 3 easy payments thing on the screen when watching QVC?  I have not turned that channel on in probably 20 years, but back when I last saw it they'd show the price of an item, but then show it could be paid in 3 easy payments of X.  Is that sort of the basis of the card?

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that's exactly how it is still. Always 3 easy payments if you have a card and it's still showed on the screen how the price is broken down . They also do deferred interest on some items I got a sound bar for Christmas with no (deferred) interest as long as I pay it off in 6 months .😀
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.