cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qvc cli and now over 100k

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Qvc cli and now over 100k

Congrats on breaking the 100k barrier and on your QVC cardSmiley Happy The most important part of a credit card is that it works for YOU. Otherwise why have it lol.

Sometimes overall exposure might present a problem down the road depending on what you are going for and what they feel you have to much but maintain and shoot for what you are comfortable with. With way less income than you i cracked one fiddy, lol, but am now slowly reducing to have a more streamlinedlineup. Great job again, your enthusiasm really shines through for this cardSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 11 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Qvc cli and now over 100k

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats on breaking the 100k barrier and on your QVC cardSmiley Happy The most important part of a credit card is that it works for YOU. Otherwise why have it lol.

Sometimes overall exposure might present a problem down the road depending on what you are going for and what they feel you have to much but maintain and shoot for what you are comfortable with. With way less income than you i cracked one fiddy, lol, but am now slowly reducing to have a more streamlinedlineup. Great job again, your enthusiasm really shines through for this cardSmiley Happy

Thank you for the kind reply!!! And for the information. I have read a bit on people getting denied for things because of "too much available credit" or something along those lines, so i will definitely keep that in mind in the future .Smiley Happy

Experian 718
Equifax 716
Transunion 708

412K total credit lines. 64k income .
Credit unions: Member of NFCU, Penfed, BECU, Alliant, Mountain America, and Unify. Credit cards with all except mountain America and unify. Waiting until some inquiries fall off.

Starting paying attention to credit in 2017.
No negative or baddies .
AAOA just at 2 years.
Lol/24
Utilization 5%

No mortgage , no car payment .

Inquiries: Experian- 56- Equifax -38- Transunion-32
More than half on all 3 bureaus falling off this year.

Cards I want to get for one reason or another: Sephora- Carter’s- key bank-starbucks- boa Alaska and I’m sure many more that I have not thought about.??‍♀️

Geo restricted from fifth/third, bbva and all the other banks that give out cards like candy. ?

Idaho resident. ?

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.