Thanks! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 25 of 31
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: RBFCU CLI to $15K

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The DH and I opened this card when we went for a personal loan years ago because the card was offered with the HP from the loan, and we thought, "why not??" I asked for a CLI a few years ago and was told no.

Given my recent FICO score increases, I decided to try for a CLI. I filled out the form and hit submit, and got the usual 4-24 hours for a decision. I had an answer later that day, approved, but for only $2600 more - they had raised to limit to $7500 from $4900. 😒

I didn't accept the offer and instead called in and asked why the increase was such a low amount. The rep asked me what amount I had put in for and I told her I hadn't put in an amount, that there wasn't a spot for it. I explained the amount was low compared to our other cards and I had expected a higher CLI. She asked what I had wanted and I told her $15K, at minimum. She resubmitted the application for review (no addition HP) and it came back approved the next day!

Yay!!Yay!!

I should have asked for $20K. Eh, next time. I'm going to use this card at Sam's club for my weekly grocery shopping. The DH didn't get a HP on his CRAs, which is interesting. I'm assuming because even though it's a joint account, I got the HP because I initiated the CLI. I've told the DH that he's doing the CLI request next time. 😄

Way to go AdkieSmiley Happy I need to try that methodSmiley Happy my approvals and cli are always too low lol now give me higher or I'll take my business elswhere.elsewhere.....crickets.....chirp.....chirp...... silence.....OK fine I'll take what you gave meSmiley Wink

Thanks, @AverageJoesCredit! I didn't say that exactly, but it was implied. I'm not interested in playing the AZEO game unless I'm apping for something important, so a larger limit is appreciated, if I can get it! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 26 of 31
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

WooHoo @Adkins !! Congratulations on your RBFCU Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

😂🤣😂🤣😂 Thanks! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 27 of 31
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@KingRue8500 wrote:

Congrats on your RBFCU CLI

Thank you!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 28 of 31
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats on getting the successful recon for 15K!!

Thanks! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats on getting the successful recon for 15K!!

Thanks! 

Hmm ... must be the point where we would award the "Atta Person" Award! Nice ... Smiley Very Happy

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.