Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBFCU Credit Card Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBFCU Credit Card Approvals

I've recently spent a lot of time rebuilding my credit and of course I am still in the process of getting it further along but do we ever really stop? I don't think so, but I've definitely come a long way and I've been a member with RBFCU since I was 18, so I have a great relationship with RBFCU. I have in the past though had some payment problems with them on my car loans and even my previous credit card that I had with them as well.

Looks like I am back in the good graces with them now cause I got approved for their rewards card for $500 and then their premiere rate card for $1,000. I also got a unsecured loan with them for $2,000 as well. Using that to help with moving costs this next coming month, but it looks like all is back to normal with RBFCU!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: RBFCU Credit Card Approvals

Great job, keep up the good workSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your 2 RBFCU approvals nice job keep up the excellent work on your credit rebuild! 😊
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! If only I can get them to refinance my vehicle for me.
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got more exciting news as I found out RBFCU will carry the pulled credit check for 45 days. I figured I would ask for a CLI on my rewards card and got approved for $5,000!

Not bad at all! I'm so thankful I've been able to build my credit back up and of course get my relationship going again with RBFCU!
Message 6 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to use that hp for all its worth! 5k is outstandingSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I'm tempted to see if they will maybe go ahead and just up the credit limit on the other card.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've decided to go ahead and shoot for a PLOC with them as well. I figured it doesn't hurt since they won't HP again and it'll come in handy for me!

Crossing my fingers it'll be good news tomorrow!
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VelosterBEAR wrote:
Got more exciting news as I found out RBFCU will carry the pulled credit check for 45 days. I figured I would ask for a CLI on my rewards card and got approved for $5,000!

Not bad at all! I'm so thankful I've been able to build my credit back up and of course get my relationship going again with RBFCU!

Super Congratulations!!  My sister hooked up with RBFCU when she was stationed in San Antonio.  She loves them!!!  Have you compared them to NFCU to see if one has an advantage over the other?

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.