Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REDcard CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

REDcard CLI!

So some good news after my recent credit denials. Decided to log into my REDcard account and noticed a CLI. Went form $300 to $800

Seems like it's not avaiable right away since it says $300 of my $800 credit limit is avaiable. No balance is owed. 

I always paid a few days after my transactions posted and never let a balance post. I did inqure recently about how often accounts are reviewed credit limit increases and they said that by providing updated information they will reveiw your account regularly. Seems like it didn't trigger anything. 

We'll see what happens now. Maybe on my way to the 7k limit and a MasterCard upgrade? Hopefully in a few years maybe Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: REDcard CLI!

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 3 of 9
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Just think, if you had gotten the other card this might not have happened, who knows?  I'm squeezing some lemons and adding lots of sugar for ya....Lemonade with some Auto Luv!Smiley Wink  Really happy for ya, congrats!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer CLI  ..

Message 5 of 9
Mv350
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

May I ask, how old the card is? How many statements have cut? I am currently playing the let a balance post and PIF game right now, hoping for some growth. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mv350 wrote:

Congrats on the increase!

May I ask, how old the card is? How many statements have cut? I am currently playing the let a balance post and PIF game right now, hoping for some growth. 

4 Months and 4 statements. 

Message 7 of 9
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 8 of 9
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the Target CLI!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.