Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RITZ!!! Successful recon!!!!!!

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

RITZ!!! Successful recon!!!!!!

About 2 weeks ago I append for the ritz card from chase seeing that I have a bunch of upcoming travel planned for the next few months ,on Friday I got the dredded denial letter saying ,That too many new accounts opened,and too many requests for credit,Know that the ritz does not fall under the 5/24 I made the call to lending services,than I transferred to priority services (They have a different Dept for ritz-JP Morgan) got a hold of a very nice rep who did not grill me on my inquires or why I opened up a lot of new accounts,I was asked mostly about my job,income,and how long I've worked at my job(I'm self-employed)after about 25 minutes ,He came back with an approval for $13,000($10,000 is the mim limit for the infinite visa)This matched my AARP card,I'm now sitting at 6 accounts with chase(3 persona,3 business ) My stats  

EQ 802

EX807

TU801

AAoA 5.7 (too many new accounts have brought this down)

util less than 1%

income $160,000

oldest account 30 years(American Express 1986)

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RITZ!!! Successful recon!!!!!!

@sandman2435 wrote:

About 2 weeks ago I append for the ritz card from chase seeing that I have a bunch of upcoming travel planned for the next few months ,on Friday I got the dredded denial letter saying ,That too many new accounts opened,and too many requests for credit,Know that the ritz does not fall under the 5/24 I made the call to lending services,than I transferred to priority services (They have a different Dept for ritz-JP Morgan) got a hold of a very nice rep who did not grill me on my inquires or why I opened up a lot of new accounts,I was asked mostly about my job,income,and how long I've worked at my job(I'm self-employed)after about 25 minutes ,He came back with an approval for $13,000($10,000 is the mim limit for the infinite visa)This matched my AARP card,I'm now sitting at 6 accounts with chase(3 persona,3 business ) My stats  

EQ 802

EX807

TU801

util less than 1%

income $160,000

This is FANTASTIC sandman, congrats on your approval and success... enjoy the new Ritz Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Thanks Mia25!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Mr Sandman bring me a dream, Mr Sandman bring you a...RITZ!!!!! Great job, enjoy your success!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandman2435 wrote:

EQ 802

EX807

TU801

util less than 1%

income $160,000

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 12
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats to you! I just got my replacement Visa Infinite Ritz card the other day, looking very nice! Enjoy! 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! Congratulations both on your card, your CL and those outstanding scores!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Ritz...mine has been mailed and can't wait!

Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. Enjoy and put the free nights to good use along with the travel credit.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.