Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROFL USAA auto-CLI funsies

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

ROFL USAA auto-CLI funsies

So I just got a monitoring alert that USAA increased my tradeline farm card by 600 to a new limit of 2600.

This is soon after a Fed tax lien was reported, and is currently still listed as open/unresolved.

And here I was worried about some lenders potentially taking AA.  Thanks USAA! Smiley LOL

ETA: on a more useful note, just checked and this tradeline ticked over the one year mark the other day.  Quite possibly USAA does an annual reviiew, wonder if there weren't a new lien on record if it might've been higher, ah well, Amex is still my friend.

        
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

Re: ROFL USAA auto-CLI funsies

@Revelate wrote:

So I just got a monitoring alert that USAA increased my tradeline farm card by 600 to a new limit of 2600.

This is soon after a Fed tax lien was reported, and is currently still listed as open/unresolved.

And here I was worried about some lenders potentially taking AA.  Thanks USAA! Smiley LOL

ETA: on a more useful note, just checked and this tradeline ticked over the one year mark the other day.  Quite possibly USAA does an annual reviiew, wonder if there weren't a new lien on record if it might've been higher, ah well, Amex is still my friend.

Was it your anniversary? USAA tends to do that at 12 month and 18 month at times

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! After four years I never received auto CLIs.
Message 3 of 10
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

Congrats on a very nice CLI Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 4 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 6 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats Revelate and keep the faith on the home 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 10
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

How long have you had the account?

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.