Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reached the Triple Lindy Discover Pinnacle

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Reached the Triple Lindy Discover Pinnacle

Im stunned right now! I would have posted this 3 days ago but for some crazy Disco glitch but i was messin around playing double dutch and smashed the luv button for my It card not really expecting anything when i noticed something didnt look right. Holy cow, it said my new limit was $13,000! Say wha??? I was so blown away on achieving a @Anonymous Special, i desperately tried to take a screenshot of it ( never knew how lol) then something went wrong before i could accept, i was like noooooo!

Tried redoing the request but kept getting 2 day review. Uhh, waited 2 days and kept saying something. This morning, day 3 i message Disco to find out what happened, turns out had to call in. They did see it, woo hoo, and nice csr helped me and within 15 minutes it was on my account!

5k increase WOOHOO!. Triple Lindy: AJC SPECIAL $500 then the @joltdude SPECIAL $3000 ( on my Chrome last month) and now the @Anonymous SPECIAL $5000 Smiley Happy

What a crazy journey it has been. Current TU 740 multiple hps and just super happy. Still no BT offers on my accounts but at least now i have some breathing room. Hey , @GApeachy the train is taking off, hop aboard CHOO CHOO🚂🛤🚆🚄🚞
Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Reached the Triple Lindy Discover Pinnacle

Congrats!

Dats a big 'un.

Message 2 of 85
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Major congratulations on the CLI! Nice to see you get the respect you deserve for taking care of business. Smiley Happy

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 3 of 85
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
 Hey @GApeachy, the train is taking off, hop aboard CHOO CHOO🚂🛤🚆🚄🚞

I don't know if I'm more impressed with the cli or you (please forgive) for not shouting it out earlier than today, both are amazing.  But hey, you deserve it, all of it. Congratulations!  I don't have a ticket.   

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 85
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI @AverageJoesCredit! CLI glitches, I'd be ALLLL OVER THAT!! Smiley LOL Nice Increase!

Message 5 of 85
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Joe

I guess there is no such thing as an AJC special anymore

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 6 of 85
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit 

OMG huge congrsts, see one door closes another opens wide open😆😆😆😆😆

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
... 5k increase WOOHOO!. Triple Lindy: AJC SPECIAL $500 then the @joltdude SPECIAL $3000 ( on my Chrome last month) and now the @BrutalBodyShot SPECIAL $5000 ...

Congrats! on that sweet CLI, Joe. That's definitely a keeper.

FYI, there's also the James_A Special, aka The Ungatz Special. It's the worst & not very special. But I get it every time.

Message 8 of 85
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations, @AverageJoesCredit! 👍👍

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 9 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy FICO! 😳 

That’s insane! What’s your total exposure with Disco now, like $15K?

Congrats man!

Message 10 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.