Reached the Triple Lindy Discover Pinnacle

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Reached the Triple Lindy Discover Pinnacle

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats Joe

I guess there is no such thing as an AJC special anymore

C'mon  Meanie, dont say thatSmiley Wink  I sweated tears and blood creating that Special and want the next victim, er, next carrier, to bear the torch well.Lets remember one AJC Special is only one step away from a Joltdude SpecialSmiley Happy

Message 21 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit 

OMG huge congrsts, see one door closes another opens wide open😆😆😆😆😆

LOL, i know right @Jnbmom Smiley Happy This door was painted in gold🤑

Message 22 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
... 5k increase WOOHOO!. Triple Lindy: AJC SPECIAL $500 then the @joltdude SPECIAL $3000 ( on my Chrome last month) and now the @BrutalBodyShot SPECIAL $5000 ...

Congrats! on that sweet CLI, Joe. That's definitely a keeper.

FYI, there's also the James_A Special, aka The Ungatz Special. It's the worst & not very special. But I get it every time.

Thanks @Anonymous  lol, at least its a SpecialSmiley Wink. Id be more concerned if it was a Door Buster DealSmiley Wink

Message 23 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

Congratulations, @AverageJoesCredit! 👍👍

Thanks @Adkins  ✌✌

Message 24 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man I cant wait to see the love I been seeing from disco......Congrats @averagejoecredit
Message 25 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy FICO! 😳 

That’s insane! What’s your total exposure with Disco now, like $15K?

Congrats man!

Haha , thanks @Anonymous  i knew you would get a trip since we are in the same  LIEr boatSmiley Wink

Yeah, my total now is $17.5k which now beats out Navy. Boa wont ever increase my BBR  due to income yet Disco  has allowed me some great breathing room. Whether there is any breathing room left is left to be seen but woo hoo i cracked 10k on one Discover card. From $5k starting to $13k not bad huh?😎

Message 26 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. I just smashed the luv button for $300 😂

Thanks and congratsSmiley Happy Thats a @SouthJamaica  SpecialSmiley Happy  3 hunsky that wasnt there yesterday😉

Message 27 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cha-cing!! Finally! Congratulation

Thanks @Anonymous 💲💰💸💳

Message 28 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

congrats @AverageJoesCredit ..stay quite and pretend that  nothing happened Smiley LOL

Thanks @Mahraja  thats the plan! I think ill treat myself to a new Disco design Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 85
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

Now this is what I call a doozie CLI!! Congratulations to you man. You should be feeling pretty special right about now.

Oh, and another thing. Whatever it is that you and @Remedios are doing to get these super duper CLIs, I want a double shot of some of that  😁

Yes indeedy @CreditInspired  Smiley Happy  i actually had done a bt or two on this card but paid it back within a month, almost no spend last 2 months or so. Probably why i dont have bt offers but its ok one day they shsll returnSmiley Happy.  It looks like a train is revving up , just look @Remedios  @Credit_hawk  and @macinjosh , plus @AverageJoesCredit  lol. They be lootin💲💰☺️

Message 30 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.