cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild 100% complete, $300k barrier broke!

tag
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Re: Rebuild 100% complete, $300k barrier broke!

shocked_4.jpg

A M A Z I N G !! Smiley Very Happy

Huge Congratulations on this milestone @AverageJoesCredit!

Actually, that card ain't too shabby ... You get a little SUB, a respectable 1.5% cash back, that 1.99 purchase APR.  And on top of that, you get to break into the $300K club and get back in with an old lender?  Sounds like a win-win-win to me!  Enjoy!

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 41 of 108
Trooper2003
Regular Contributor

Oh yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Congratulations 🎉🍾🎈 sweettttt!!!!

Message 42 of 108
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

shocked_4.jpg

A M A Z I N G !! Smiley Very Happy

Huge Congratulations on this milestone @AverageJoesCredit!

Actually, that card ain't too shabby ... You get a little SUB, a respectable 1.5% cash back, that 1.99 purchase APR.  And on top of that, you get to break into the $300K club and get back in with an old lender?  Sounds like a win-win-win to me!  Enjoy!

Yes Sir! A big win indeed. Actually , since not much difference in a 1.5 and 2% card for me this will help short term as im about to take advantage of a 18 month bt offer from Penfed on my favorite 2% card the PCR. So i wont be able to use that for regular purchases for awile. Just waiting to get card so i can do some regular car maintenance to help get that SUBSmiley Happy

Message 43 of 108
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Trooper2003 wrote:

Oh yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Congratulations 🎉🍾🎈 sweettttt!!!!

Thanks @Trooper2003 🙂

Message 44 of 108
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

AJC,

Congratulations on breaking the $300k barrier it's awesome to see a good guy accomplish his goals!  So what's next?

Joe, I want to you know you have always been a great motivator for me. When I see you posts where you get a new card, line of credit, or CLI, I think if he can do it, so can I.  I also like how you have stayed humble during your rebuild!

Guyatthebeach

Message 45 of 108
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

AJC,

Congratulations on breaking the $300k barrier it's awesome to see a good guy accomplish his goals!  So what's next?

Joe, I want to you know you have always been a great motivator for me. When I see you posts where you get a new card, line of credit, or CLI, I think if he can do it, so can I.  I also like how you have stayed humble during your rebuild!

Guyatthebeach

Thank you GuySmiley Happy much appreciated.  Always liked your handle  Smiley Wink.

Apart from trying to lower my debt, i usually try to see if a lender i have will approve me a cc, just to see.Since im heading to the Garden for foreseeable future, i am trying to see if a CU i joined awhile back will grant me any credit. They never could access my Eq for some reason, and everyone and their stockholders want to always pull my Equihacks, er Equifax , lol, so i locked back my TU and unlocked my EQ and applied. CK says there was a pull though i havent seen notices yet anywhere else.  Most likely find out tomorrow what their UWs say being today is Sunday.  So far DCU said too much debt not enough income and Nasa finally gave me a membership but sent my application into outerspace Smiley Wink.  

Apart from that,  getting up to work tomorrow , hopefullySmiley Happy

Message 46 of 108
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Nicely done AJC, congrats!

Message 47 of 108
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Congrats Joe! 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 48 of 108
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the accomplishment and the approval!!

Message 49 of 108
abdi12
New Contributor

Congrats Joe!!! I've read here about you feud with Banco Popular. Glad that's in the past now! The Cash Rewards is the best cash-back card from a PR issuer. The only thing I can recommend is to not carry a balance since once you don't pay in full a statement, interest will generate until you pay in full 2 statements. Also glad you like the phone support, I work as a telephone consultant for the credit card department so we may have talked, or have a possibility Smiley Happy 

Message 50 of 108
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.