Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rec'd CLI on BBVA Platinum Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rec'd CLI on BBVA Platinum Visa

I can't believe it.  BBVA gave me a $1000 unsolicited CLI on my Visa card.  I've had it since 04/2015 and no increase ever.  I once called and asked for an increase and was told it's a hard pull; therefore, I declined to pursue.  For this increase, I didnt receive an email and there was no notice when I signed in on their website. Guess how I found out? MyFico alerted me! I am really surprised because I am at 30% utilization on the card due to me twice taking advantage of their 0% balance transfer offers they kept sending me. I guess they want me to do more balance transfers. Two rewards I like to take advantage of with this card is 10% Cash back at Vudu and at Starbucks.  I also get Compass Points for paying my utility bills with this card.  https://www.bbvacompass.com/credit-cards/rewards/compasspoints.html

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Rec'd CLI on BBVA Platinum Visa

Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your new limit increase. Charge wisely this holiday weekend
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. Well done

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.