cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Approvals

tag
deebray

Recent Approvals

Hello All, havent posted in a while as I have been rebuliding and gardening over the last several years.  A  brief history:  Discharged Ch7 in Nov 2010.  Immediately after I was approved for a Secured Orchard Card for 150.00 and a Capital One card for 300.00.  During the rebuild process I secured a Barclays Apple Card (3500 limit) while receiving some good credit line increases on my Capital One (5500 limit)  and also was approved for Home Depot (10,000 limit) and Great American Home Store through Wells Fargo (17,000 limit). 

I was able to purchase a home in 2013 (FHA Loan) and again in 2015 (Conventional).  Last week went on an application spree for all my hard work, results as follows:

Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa- 11K

Alliant CU- 10K

Blispay- 6K

Marvel MC- 6K

Just letting everyone know, things can seem very difficult in the rebuild process but time does heal old wounds.  Stay persistent, learn from your mistakes  and be responsible.  You can rebuild.  Back to the garden to make these new limits grow.  Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recent Approvals

Congrats you moved in the right direction after your BK and it shows in your portfolio no doubt Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, deebray! That's pretty awesome that you took the C1 card from $300 to $5500.
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your success in the rebuild!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.