Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent CLI's with DP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent CLI's with DP

USAA Limitless opened 9/2017 EQ HP CLI $6k to $12k

NFCU Go Rewards Opened 1/2017 started at $1k first CLI in June 2017 to $20k  and June 2018 Auto CLI to $24k

Sportsman Guide- Requested SP CLI $4.1k to $5.6k

Discover IT- Requested SP CLI from $9.7k to $10.2k

Amex BCE- Opened  Jan 2017 with bk13 showing.   $2k starting limt.  Couldn't get CLI until BK was no longer reporting.  First CLI Nov 2017 from $2k to $6k, Just got second CLI from $6k to $18k.

3 New accouts in last 6 months,  Current Fico 8 scores are in Signature.  I have about 20 inq on each bureau in the last 24 mo.  In the last 6 months there have been 4 inq on EQ and zero on TU and EXP. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recent CLI's with DP

Awesome, congrats!!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

USAA Limitless opened 9/2017 EQ HP CLI $6k to $12k

NFCU Go Rewards Opened 1/2017 started at $1k first CLI in June 2017 to $20k  and June 2018 Auto CLI to $24k

Sportsman Guide- Requested SP CLI $4.1k to $5.6k

Discover IT- Requested SP CLI from $9.7k to $10.2k

Amex BCE- Opened  Jan 2017 with bk13 showing.   $2k starting limt.  Couldn't get CLI until BK was no longer reporting.  First CLI Nov 2017 from $2k to $6k, Just got second CLI from $6k to $18k.

3 New accouts in last 6 months,  Current Fico 8 scores are in Signature.  I have about 20 inq on each bureau in the last 24 mo.  In the last 6 months there have been 4 inq on EQ and zero on TU and EXP. 

Thanks for the data points. Excellent. And what a nice CLI w/Amex!

For your consideration: as someone who has read, literally, 4000+ threads in the pursuit of data & information these past 18 days, oftentimes I would come across an otherwise excellent, thoughtful post from a member who: is no longer an active member, or has updated/changed their signature line. For posterity, and the horde of information seekers to come, you might consider copying & pasting your Fico 8 scores into the body of your post. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.