Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent CLI's

I've been off of here lately but it's mostly due to work and family stuff. I figured I would test my luck on a few cards that I have and see if they would increase my limits and it paid off!

Walmart card went from $300 to $3500.

Lowe's card went from $200 to $5000.

Rooms To Go went from $1500 to $2500.

Mattress Firm went from $1500 to $2500.

Not too bad! I'm hoping that come later this December I can get the big increase on the Amex with NFCU since it'll be the 91 day/3 statement scenario by that time and I also should be able to ask Capital One for an increase on that card as well.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recent CLI's

Congratulations on some very nice  cli's. Dv

Message 2 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going VB, those will surely help with util and the holidaysSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VelosterBEAR wrote:

I've been off of here lately but it's mostly due to work and family stuff. I figured I would test my luck on a few cards that I have and see if they would increase my limits and it paid off!

Walmart card went from $300 to $3500.

Lowe's card went from $200 to $5000.

Rooms To Go went from $1500 to $2500.

Mattress Firm went from $1500 to $2500.

Not too bad! I'm hoping that come later this December I can get the big increase on the Amex with NFCU since it'll be the 91 day/3 statement scenario by that time and I also should be able to ask Capital One for an increase on that card as well.

Congrats! How old are the Lowe's and Walmart card?

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job, Sante FeBEAR Smiley Wink 

Message 5 of 12
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats! That's some healthy growth!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Both of the cards are only 2 months old. It didn’t take long for them to grow at all but that’s typical with most Synchrony cards.

I used maybe about $35 on the Lowe’s card and around $180 on the Walmart card and paid them off.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just decided to see if I could get any sort of increase on a few of my other cards.

Victoria's Secret: $500 to $750

Not a big increase, but I'm sure the wife will be happy!
Message 8 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, id imagine that VS increase will help in deciding to go Pink or AngelsSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha! Well she already bought a few things. Guess I should’ve kept the lid tight about the increase 🤦‍♂️
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.