Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Cap1 Venture Approval Stats

tag
OffToBetterStart
Valued Member

Re: Recent Cap1 Venture Approval Stats

Now thats what im talking about Congrats Wtg Racer-X  !! 

Lol I had to do the same for DW and she got approved for 10K Venture and 3K Quicksilver as well...

MUST ENTER GARDEN AND NOT COME OUT FOR THE REST OF 2015 !!!

NFCU Cash Rewards $10,000 -Cap 1 Venture $10,750 - Care Credit $7,000 - Cap 1 Quicksilver $5,000 - Cap 1 Venture 1 $5,000 - Barclays Arrival $6,150 - Barclay Rewards $3,190 -Cap 1 Quicksilver $6,000 - Walmart $700
BK7 Discharge 1/04/2013
Current Scores EX (657) EQ (671) TU (644)
Message 81 of 257
tubbynerd
Regular Contributor

Finally got my confirmation email for mine tonight, i was worried! looking forward to getting my venture in the mail!!

Message 82 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brand new here and learning alot...

Pre Qual: No
FICO: EX 665 TU 700 EQ 685
INQ: TU 1 EX 4
AAoA: 8 years, oldest account 21 years
Current Highest CL: 5K
CL on Approval: 10K 20.9%
Income: 60K

Have 1 Cap One card, $300 limit and another $500 limit (closed). Both 10 year old accounts (back when HSBC).
Answered carry balances, interested in balance transfers, $2000/mo spending

Message 83 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one HP from EQ which said 687 according to them. My FAKO score on their account page powered by TU says 738. Go figure. I think I got lucky on the 1 hp because I have been a Cap One/HSBC member for 10 years.

Message 84 of 257
racer-x
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Only one HP from EQ which said 687 according to them. My FAKO score on their account page powered by TU says 738. Go figure. I think I got lucky on the 1 hp because I have been a Cap One/HSBC member for 10 years.

Nice.  I'd say you're gonna get hit with all 3 HP's.  I have accounts with them from '08 ($15k) and one from '10 ($10k).  Got the Venture for $10k 2 days ago.

All 3 HP's showed up. 

Hopefully you got lucky with 1 pull, but being a longtime member probably doesn't matter since it's computer generated.

And yeah, the Credit Tracker they offer definitely doesn't have anything to do with qualifying for new accounts.  The EQ they pull is the Beacon 5.0 someone said.  I referred to it as the EQ 04, which you can only get if you buy it from the equifax site or have a DCU credit card, of which I do.

CapOne's EQ score they provided for my CLI denial on my $10k Platinum, is spot on my DCU score.  I don't know what the scores will show for the new Venture.

Message 85 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info racer-x and congrats Smiley Happy
Message 86 of 257
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Just a quick update for everyone... I applied for the QuikSilver card about a week later.  Hard pull on all 3.  So much for the possibility of multiple apps within 30 days with one pull...  The QuikSilver card was approved instantly at $5k, no pre-approvals immediately before I pulled.  I never received an email for the Venture card so I called to confirm that it was indeed approved, and they confirmed.  Also, when I logged in today, there was an option to activate the Venture card, if I had received it.  QuikSilver is not showing up yet.  So receiving an email can apparently vary (yes, I checked my SPAM folder).

Message 87 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tubbynerd wrote:

Finally got my confirmation email for mine tonight, i was worried! looking forward to getting my venture in the mail!!

I got my confirmation email last night too.  I was surpised to see that I got a 15k limit!  They weren't able to provide the limit to me when I initially got approved. 

Message 88 of 257
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre Qual: No
FICO: EX 660 TU 675 EQ 669
INQ: about 7 
AAoA: 1.5
Current Highest CL: 13.5k
CL on Approval: Declined !
Income: 65K

well this sucks...

Message 89 of 257
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Recon got back to me and they denied me for too many recent inquiries and too many accounts with balances which in taking care of at the moment. I really wish I had gotten recon done last month on the venture one.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 90 of 257
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.