FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 22 of 24
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Recon Approved for Chase Freedom!!

Congrats on your recon with Chase

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 24
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Recon Approved for Chase Freedom!!

@Anonymous wrote:

After an Instant denial for the Chase freedom, I figured I didn't meet Chase's standard just yet and gave up but after about a week later I decided to call the recon line.

I spoke with the rep answered all questions, She mentioned a collection that I have on my report I told her it was paid off about 30 days ago, She verified my income was correct from the application and then proceeded to place me on hold.

She then came back and said I'd need to speak with the verification team which took almost 30 minutes on hold, after answering a few basic questions the agent advised she would push for approval and I should get a letter with their final decision or welcome package in 1-2 weeks.

Me being impatient I called back today about 6 days later and spoke with another recon agent, He asked about the collection...

I stated it was paid off and all my other card balances have been paid to $0 and once I spoke to verification I was told I was approved for a $1,500 SL on the Freedom!

My DPs are EX 656 | EQ 617 | TU 701

I have 2 other CC's both opened within the past 3 months

NFCU More Rewards $600 CL

Barclays Uber Card $250 CL

Awesome success story!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing it!!!

For  future reference though,

impatient to a true MyFicoer means

6 minutes not 6 days LOL!!!!

Enjoy your relationship with Chase,

Cheers

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.