Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redstone FCU Visa Signature Approval

tag
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Redstone FCU Visa Signature Approval

So yeah, as the topic says I went ahead and joined up on Monday. App'd for the VS yesterday. I'll tell you this, these guys are serious about identity verification.  DL, SS card, and utility bill on sign up. They did approve it within an hour however. Opened only the savings with $1,000. BUT, had to resubmit all 3 docs again this am for the Cc. Got an email an hour ago to Docu-Sign and was done.  Gonna switch all my utilities from that useless Disco to this and see what happens. Also Gas 😉

SL - $7,500

Score  -   758 (EX Fico 8 pulled)

Inq's   -   1/12

Util   -   15%

New Accts    -    4/12. (2 personal Cc, 1 Biz cc, 1 car loan almost paid)

There's a $150 bonus after $3000 spend in 3 mos?, however ill run thru that in a few weeks so let's see. Got in before the traffic jam 🤣

Off to the garden until farm time! 

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
DakotaM
Regular Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Visa Signature Approval

Very nice!  Looks like you got to be one of the first too!  Congrats!

Workers-Credit-UnionWorkers-Credit-Union

Message 2 of 48
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Very nice, congrats! Glad to see you were able to get the card immediately after joining. I've got the itchiest trigger finger right now. It's still a strong maybe...I'd be blowing what will be 4/24 in July if I go for it. 

Here's some card artwork for your sig:

RedstoneFCU VS edit 2.png

Message 3 of 48
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $38,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000 /

SOCKDRAWERED FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ WELLS FARGO ACTIVE CASH $8200/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 4 of 48
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 5 of 48
mgood
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! That looks like a very impressive card!

Starting Score: EQ8 680, TU8 713, EX8 701
Current Score: EQ8 778, TU8 766, EX8 770 as of April 19
Goal Score: EQ8 780, TU8 780, EX8 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
AZE4 - 2% Utl - New Accts: 3/6, 4/12, 7/24
Message 6 of 48
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Thanks for throwing out the first pitch on this one and congrats. I wanted to see a recent approval before joining and app-ing myself to get an idea of what kind of starting CL they might give. My stats are somewhat close to yours--so your DPs tell me somewhere between $5k and $10k to start hopefully.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 7 of 48
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Yeah someone mentioned somewhere that around $10k was at the upper rungs of what to expect, but who knows? This will make the 3rd winter in a row that I add 3 cards, but I'm done... perhaps for good. Forgot about the streaming services. The $25 monthly streaming credit on Amex Platinum takes care of Hulu,  but we've got a few others that I'll move over to this also, so we'll see. 

DEFINITELY didn't want to wait and get caught in a logjam like last month with that BHG More fiasco so I just jumped.  The SL makes sense since I was more active in the last 15 months than normal and I've gotten to where I've got too much in open lines ($233k personal, $76k business) for where I stand income wise ($160k)... at least I "think" that's it as I'm not a high-earner like alot of our superstars here... y'all know who you are 😉

@PullingMeSoftly  Thank YOU for that shot of the card!!  I was wondering where on earth I was gonna get that!you.jpg

Message 8 of 48
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Redstone FCU Visa approval

Message 9 of 48
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Thanks @KingRue8500 . 

I also forgot to mention that my DTI is around 19% today.

Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.