Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redstone FCU Visa Signature Approval

tag
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Redstone FCU Visa Signature Approval

Cracking up!  @Anonymous and @NoMoreE46   I'll be honest tho, seems like a nice little CU.  Definitely a keeper for me. It'll probably be the last FI I add for life as far as deposit accounts are concerned but I kind of like spreading things around and not having all eggs in one basket

On another note, I think I grossly underestimated my new account status I did a 3 card spree in 12/20, another in 12/21 (although 1 was business so it doesn't show?).  I also got a car loan for the Mrs in Oct 2021, a car loan for oldest daughter in 5/22, as well as the useless US Bank Plat (9/22), BHG More and GM Business in December. So if the business cards don't count (Not too sure of this?), that would mean I am 2/12 and 8/24?

Yikes!!!  It never occurred to me that the new cards don't get added until a month or so after the apps.  Maybe I'll start a topic. 

Just tryna get data points straight now that @SweetCreditObsession got me thinking about it. 

Message 31 of 48
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

So yeah, as the topic says I went ahead and joined up on Monday. App'd for the VS yesterday. I'll tell you this, these guys are serious about identity verification.  DL, SS card, and utility bill on sign up. They did approve it within an hour however. Opened only the savings with $1,000. BUT, had to resubmit all 3 docs again this am for the Cc. Got an email an hour ago to Docu-Sign and was done.  Gonna switch all my utilities from that useless Disco to this and see what happens. Also Gas 😉

SL - $7,500

Score  -   758 (EX Fico 8 pulled)

Inq's   -   1/12

Util   -   15%

New Accts    -    4/12. (2 personal Cc, 1 Biz cc, 1 car loan almost paid)

There's a $150 bonus after $3000 spend in 3 mos?, however ill run thru that in a few weeks so let's see. Got in before the traffic jam 🤣

Off to the garden until farm time! 

Congratulations. Great card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 32 of 48
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica dude, the second I saw that thread @Tyrannos started and saw the structure, I couldn't think straight...   NOW off to the garden. 🤣

Message 33 of 48
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

@SouthJamaica dude, the second I saw that thread @Tyrannos started and saw the structure, I couldn't think straight...   NOW off to the garden. 🤣

Smiley Happy Yeah that's going to be a very popular card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 34 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@805orbust

Unrelated question ... ?

When did you add a JP Morgan Chase Business Ink VS and a $50K CL

Missed that for sure!!!

Nice ... job as Chase seems really tight on their Business Cards compared to Personal! Smiley Happy
Message 35 of 48
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 36 of 48
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Redstone FCU approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 37 of 48
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  I logged into my Chase account to pay my FF back in Dec of 2021 and had a pre-approved offer for the Chase Ink Preferred. I thought it was BS and started a thread to inquire. @SouthJamaica  and @M_Smart007  plus a few others told me how solid they were so I jumped. 

I applied under an S-Corp i own that's an E-commerce site. 9 years old at the time with great revenue, and at the time I had the Amex BBP ($10k) open for that same company with stellar history plus a previous Amex business loan for $100k that was PIF.  Instant approval for $50k. Still my largest line 😉

Message 38 of 48
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

@805orbust Congratulations on your new Redstone Visa! It does look like a great card to have. 

Message 39 of 48
805orbust
Valued Contributor

We're gonna see @RealEstateGuy89 . I'm gonna ride those categories into the sunset!!!

Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.