Re: Regions approval..

Congrats on the Regions approval @CreditCuriosity Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 63
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats CC on achieving an AJC SUB SPECIALSmiley Happy

All these apps snd approvals, must be something in the Moderators break roomSmiley Wink

I know right? Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@atst2000 wrote:

Congrats!  I logged on my account and didn't see any "Offers"....where are you seeing that?

https://apply.regions.com/creditcards/login/olb

Its the pre-qual which requires a login though and SP to see if you have offers

Message 13 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried signing up online for a checking account but said it couldn’t process it and to stop by a local branch. Might have something to do with my Chex.

Congrats!

Nah has nothing to do with Chexs as they dont use it and i had a freeze on it as well being chexs so they certainly didnt have access to mine even if they were to pull or try to pull it..  Are you in their foot print?

Message 14 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

🥓🥓🥓🎉🎈🍾🎊🥓🥓🥓 Congrats CC. 

Message 15 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried signing up online for a checking account but said it couldn’t process it and to stop by a local branch. Might have something to do with my Chex.

Congrats!

Nah has nothing to do with Chexs as they dont use it and i had a freeze on it as well being chexs so they certainly didnt have access to mine even if they were to pull or try to pull it..  Are you in their foot print?

I am about 30 mins from the closest branch.

Message 16 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Strange give them a call if you want to open a checking/savings account at the following # they certainly can tell you what is wrong if anything?  As they certainly dont want to turn doing deposit accounts unless you have burnt regions before?

Call 1-800-734-4667 open to (7 cst) make sure you get all the e-sign stuff done etc while on with them if you move forward as you need your cusotmer # if not or debit # to sign up for online account access they can do all that for you

Message 17 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Strange give them a call if you want to open a checking/savings account at the following # they certainly can tell you what is wrong if anything?  As they certainly dont want to turn doing deposit accounts unless you have burnt regions before?

Call 1-800-734-4667 

Funny but vlaid question... is it in the same state?

Try an incognito window... cookies can be funny sometimes.

Message 18 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

Do the savings and you don't have to worry about Chex and you don't have to make a deposit to setup online banking.  Just say you'll fund in a branch....also, if you're not in their foot print it won't let you open an account.

Solid advice, I was able to open a Savings account.

Thanks!

Message 19 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Facetune_22-07-2019-18-41-18.JPG

Will pass for now but good to know I was prequaled. They are definitely not inq's or new accounts sensitive.

Message 20 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.