Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions approval..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Regions approval..

When I did mine back in back in March it resulted in 21K.  $2500 is a starting point though with them.  I'm not sure why it's not higher though I have 1 store card and your profile shows many.... scores at the time 820's and a couple of INQ.

If you're in Regions territory you can probably pull off BBVA as well.  Their pre-qual shows the CL as well.... If you try This and it doesn't work then you have to either have an account and try adding a CC to the mix through a slightly different method while being logged in.  There should be an add products, select CC, then select which CC you're interested in and fill out the pre-qual page to get the results and if you like them then you submit for approval.

Message 21 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When I did mine back in back in March it resulted in 21K.  $2500 is a starting point though with them.  I'm not sure why it's not higher though I have 1 store card and your profile shows many.... scores at the time 820's and a couple of INQ.

If you're in Regions territory you can probably pull off BBVA as well.  Their pre-qual shows the CL as well.... If you try This and it doesn't work then you have to either have an account and try adding a CC to the mix through a slightly different method while being logged in.  There should be an add products, select CC, then select which CC you're interested in and fill out the pre-qual page to get the results and if you like them then you submit for approval.

I actually have BBVA credit card already (clear points I believe). It sits in the sock drawer at $3.4K. I check the BBVA app often for preapproval of the Cash Rewards option and it's always $7,500. Waiting for it to be $10K+ before I pull the trigger.

I appreciate the insight though!

Message 22 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I picked up 15K w/ them after a couple of years worth of invites with a $100 bonus... they finally broke my back though when they upped it to a $150 bonus.  I got nosey about the pre-app's with them since there wasn't an apparent way that I had found prior to getting the card and they wanted to hand me another 15K on the other card they offer until my new accounts started reporting and then they just give me free scores now isntead Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 63
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Awesome SL and cool-looking card! Hopefully you didn’t scrape your knees jumping over the Garden fence. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 24 of 63
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

OMG...I need to stay away from the approvals section!! Im 12 days away from 5 mo with NO new acts or INQ, LOL.

Congrats there CC!! Thats awesome they give you your limits so you can see them.
Message 25 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats CC! Let’s break your new card in at Firebirds. Because I’m so accommodating, just call in my order for carry out and I’ll pick it up. 😁 

Message 26 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats CC! Let’s break your new card in at Firebirds. Because I’m so accommodating, just call in my order for carry out and I’ll pick it up. 😁 

Gee not even going to have a beer or wine with me at Firebirds, i see how you are Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 63
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@creditcurisoity congrats pal nicely done and decent limit  Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 28 of 63
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

I guess I am "gonna" have to open an account with them. IT JUST MEANS MORE

I can say that. I shop at Belk.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 29 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja can't get your SL's, but I can try to live thru you .. I can get the approvals that you can get, just not the amounts that you get lol Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.