Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions approval..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Regions approval..

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Mahraja can't get your SL's, but I can try to live thru you .. I can get the approvals that you can get, just not the amounts that you get lol Smiley Happy

ROFLMAO

We just gotta send you through bootcamp CC...toughen you up a little bit and get that inner fighter ready to go up against these banks.

Message 31 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Mahraja can't get your SL's, but I can try to live thru you .. I can get the approvals that you can get, just not the amounts that you get lol Smiley Happy

ROFLMAO

We just gotta send you through bootcamp CC...toughen you up a little bit and get that inner fighter ready to go up against these banks.

another 0 at the end of on my annual income and i would have a fighting chance Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 63
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats again CC on a new CC.  No more passing Go, head right to the Garden they have a great seven step program.......

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 33 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

Congrats again CC on a new CC.  No more passing Go, head right to the Garden they have a great seven step program.......

The problem is I have been trying to follow @FinStar to the garden and he never makes it there and well i end back up in approvals.  Its a vicious cycle.  Be several months of research till i can plot my next FI's.  UncleB and others hasnt made it any easier either.  Keeping up with the Jones kinda?

Message 34 of 63
redpat
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@redpat wrote:

The problem is I have been trying to follow @FinStar to the garden and he never makes it there and well i end back up in approvals.  Its a vicious cycle.  Be several months of research till i can plot my next FI's.

Has any good Parent would say “You need to find a new friend, that FinStar is only trouble” and I don’t want to hear your excuses.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 35 of 63
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@redpat wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@redpat wrote:

The problem is I have been trying to follow @FinStar to the garden and he never makes it there and well i end back up in approvals.  Its a vicious cycle.  Be several months of research till i can plot my next FI's.

Has any good Parent would say “You need to find a new friend, that FinStar is only trouble” and I don’t want to hear your excuses.

Well, you see @redpat, I was trying to follow @CreditCuriosity to the garden, but on the way there I fell and tripped since he had a couple of approvals that were posted recently and so I ended up in approvals as well Smiley Tongue  

#thestruggleisreal

Message 36 of 63
redpat
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@redpat wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Well, you see @redpat, I was trying to follow @CreditCuriosity to the garden, but on the way there I fell and tripped since he had a couple of approvals that were posted recently and so I ended up in approvals as well Smiley Tongue  

#thestruggleisreal

So is CC Eddie Haskell or are you?

Message 37 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do their deposit rates compare?
Message 38 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats!

Message 39 of 63
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Fantastic approval from a great bank, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

I have to admit I find this one tempting, but for reasons many might find strange (or possibly not...); I used to bank with them in the 90s, both as AmSouth and pre-merger Regions, and back then they worked out very well for me. 

I burned them (or rather, AmSouth) in my BK7 back in 2000, and they are the only lender I've not tried to get back with.  So far I've done an OK job with fighting the nostalgia, but eventually I might give in as well.  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Tongue

Where most of my family lives there's a Regions on every corner, and while Regions is also popular there with the 'common man' you're absolutely spot-on about them liking old money.  Before the merger, AmSouth was well-known for Wealth Management (at least locally) and of course Regions inherited that.

Again, great job on the awesome approval and for fetching a nice sign-up bonus!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.