Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions approval..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Regions approval..

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

They are like every mile where I live that and Fifth third and sun trust, but by far Regions takes the card.. Just happy Chase is opening a branch here other than wealth management this year and more next year Smiley Happy

Wait. What? Chase is opening in Nashville?

Message 51 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats CC! Let’s break your new card in at Firebirds. Because I’m so accommodating, just call in my order for carry out and I’ll pick it up. 😁 

Gee not even going to have a beer or wine with me at Firebirds, i see how you are Smiley Tongue

You woulda had me at Appletini (they are REALLY good there). 😋

Message 52 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

They are like every mile where I live that and Fifth third and sun trust, but by far Regions takes the card.. Just happy Chase is opening a branch here other than wealth management this year and more next year Smiley Happy

Wait. What? Chase is opening in Nashville?

Yep initially in berry hills of all places probably in upcoming area of it then probably followed i assume in greenhills in 2020 or cool springs would be my guess and see where it goes from there

Message 53 of 63
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats CC on another home run!!!! Dude you've been rolling!!!

Message 54 of 63
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
How do their deposit rates compare?

Same as any other crappy bank.... 0.01%

This is why I never put cash where I get credit.  2.5% at CU all day long.... PNC has a good savings rate though at 2.35%.

If you live within PNC’s footprint you cannot get this rate. You get the same crappy .01%.

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 55 of 63
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity  Congrats on another great approval. 

You cannot garden now, we need to live vicariously through you as my mother would deny me for $25.00 loan

Seriously thought, congrats! 

I gotta take a break I heart Chase to much to ruin a good thing lol.. I will leave it to other people for awhile and pick back up around the holidays Smiley Happy..  Give me time for a game plan to get enough subs then to buy my dog a decent x-mas gift Smiley Happy.

That's so true, I'd be lying if I said that "what would Chase" think thought did not enter my mind 

For your dog, heated bed. When I want my dogs  to leave me alone, I plug them in and those lazy, lovable bums will lay down as long as there is heat lol 

Heated bed? I may need one of those for myself as I HATE being cold 😂

@Anonymous    THIS  is what I bought for me because  73 degrees and below is considered freezing cold in my little world 

Message 56 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios Is it better than a heated blanket? 

I got a pre-approval from Regions in the mail today. Im undecided. I’d like to get under 5/24 before the year 2025.....so I may hold off. 

Message 57 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to derail this thread, JP Morgan Chase is setting up Branches in Minneapolis and St Paul Minnesota for consumers late summer 2019. They already have the Commercial and Wealth Management in place in Downtown Minneapolis MN. They have been searching for property in the surrounding suburbs. Note, a first for Minnesota. Also, US Bank is opening Branches in Georgia, North Carolina, Texas and Florida with Charlotte NC opening the fall of 2019. Wonder who is in Charlotte? Wells Fargo and Bank of America (should be interesting).

Message 58 of 63
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous  to me, for sleeping yes

Couching  time is blanket all the way 

Message 59 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios Is it better than a heated blanket? 

I got a pre-approval from Regions in the mail today. Im undecided. I’d like to get under 5/24 before the year 2025.....so I may hold off. 

Just do it my Nashville buddy Smiley Happy.. 5/24 imo you are missing out on so many other subs.  Granted I say this as I have the Freedom/CSR and also the IHG all the chase cards I really want other then possibly the FU card.  I just gave up on 5/24 or cap1 6 or 7/24 rule as they are silly as bonuses are getting tighter at least with how good the economy is doing atm and i am getting them while i can then when the economy eventually tanks again whenever that is the CC companies will be trying to acquire customers again and loosen up such rules and ill continue to hit just my take on it @Anonymous  Smiley Happy.. With strong credit comes alot of perks use it for you whether bonuses, good interest rates, 0% promos or the best terms on anything.  It is nice knowing I will always or should always have the best terms on anything i want in the credit world now and shouldn't be declined on score alone anymore.  Feels so good to be clean!  I suppose that is why i hit up 4 CC in the last month or so and refinanced my personal loan at 5.95% as my reports were clean and I just "could" Smiley Happy

Message 60 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.