cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions approval..

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: Regions approval..

@Xatos wrote:
How do their deposit rates compare?

Same as any other crappy bank.... 0.01%

This is why I never put cash where I get credit.  2.5% at CU all day long.... PNC has a good savings rate though at 2.35%.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 41 of 63
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity  Congrats on another great approval. 

You cannot garden now, we need to live vicariously through you as my mother would deny me for $25.00 loan

Seriously thought, congrats! 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 42 of 63

@Remedios wrote:

You cannot garden now, we need to live vicariously through you as my mother would deny me for $25.00 loan

I gotta take a break I heart Chase to much to ruin a good thing lol.. I will leave it to other people for awhile and pick back up around the holidays Smiley Happy..  Give me time for a game plan to get enough subs then to buy my dog a decent x-mas gift Smiley Happy.

Message 43 of 63
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I gotta take a break I heart Chase to much to ruin a good thing lol.. I will leave it to other people for awhile and pick back up around the holidays Smiley Happy..  Give me time for a game plan to get enough subs then to buy my dog a decent x-mas gift Smiley Happy.

That's so true, I'd be lying if I said that "what would Chase" think thought did not enter my mind 

For your dog, heated bed. When I want my dogs  to leave me alone, I plug them in and those lazy, lovable bums will lay down as long as there is heat lol 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 44 of 63
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I'm thinking of trading in my wife for a dog.  Then at least someone would listen to me.

Personal Cards: Amex Gold, & Plat | Amex Delta Res | Amex Hilton | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR | Amex Plat
Message 45 of 63
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the new CC!

I am in their footprint and never noticed this bank.  Interesting!

Nov 2019

Garden goal: keep on keepin' on
Usually a faithful practitioner of AZE5or6or7; working on AZE1or2 and grumbling about it.
Message 46 of 63
Valued Contributor

They like to hide on side streets.  Not a whole lot of branches either.  

ok...so I lied a litlle bit there... they have ~1500 branches in 15 states whcih is 100 per state and around town (2.5M people)  there's ~20-25 of them scattered about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_Financial_Corporation

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 47 of 63
Senior Contributor

@Obscure-Expert wrote:

They like to hide on side streets.  Not a whole lot of branches either.  

ok...so I lied a litlle bit there... they have ~1500 branches in 15 states whcih is 100 per state and around town (2.5M people)  there's ~20-25 of them scattered about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_Financial_Corporation

regions1.png

I've driven by both of them - the bottom one, almost daily for a while.

I'll just call myself out for being less than observant Smiley Wink

Nov 2019

Garden goal: keep on keepin' on
Usually a faithful practitioner of AZE5or6or7; working on AZE1or2 and grumbling about it.
Message 48 of 63

They are like every mile where I live that and Fifth third and sun trust, but by far Regions takes the card.. Just happy Chase is opening a branch here other than wealth management this year and more next year Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 63
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

That's so true, I'd be lying if I said that "what would Chase" think thought did not enter my mind 

For your dog, heated bed. When I want my dogs  to leave me alone, I plug them in and those lazy, lovable bums will lay down as long as there is heat lol 

Heated bed? I may need one of those for myself as I HATE being cold 😂

AMEX Platinum, Gold, Reserve & SPG | PenFed PR VS | NFCU FS VS | Discover IT | Citibank DC WEMC l Capital One Venture VS | Nordstrom VS l Banana Republic LUXE V I Lowes I Macys I Wayfair I
Message 50 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.