Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions approval..

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Regions approval..

Cmon guys, lets keep the thread on topicSmiley Wink. Sheesh, let a Mod app and the world goes to heck in a Chase basketSmiley Wink
Message 61 of 63
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios Is it better than a heated blanket? 

I got a pre-approval from Regions in the mail today. Im undecided. I’d like to get under 5/24 before the year 2025.....so I may hold off. 

Just do it my Nashville buddy Smiley Happy.. 5/24 imo you are missing out on so many other subs.  Granted I say this as I have the Freedom/CSR and also the IHG all the chase cards I really want other then possibly the FU card.  I just gave up on 5/24 or cap1 6 or 7/24 rule as they are silly as bonuses are getting tighter at least with how good the economy is doing atm and i am getting them while i can then when the economy eventually tanks again whenever that is the CC companies will be trying to acquire customers again and loosen up such rules and ill continue to hit just my take on it @Anonymous  Smiley Happy.. With strong credit comes alot of perks use it for you whether bonuses, good interest rates, 0% promos or the best terms on anything.  It is nice knowing I will always or should always have the best terms on anything i want in the credit world now and shouldn't be declined on score alone anymore.  Feels so good to be clean!  I suppose that is why i hit up 4 CC in the last month or so and refinanced my personal loan at 5.95% as my reports were clean and I just "could" Smiley Happy

I know that feeling first-hand, and it's nice, indeed!  Smiley Very Happy

I'd rather battle a poltergeist than another credit baddie...I'd rather battle a poltergeist than another credit baddie...

Message 62 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

The peer pressure....lol

You make valid points CC!

My offer doesn’t “expire” till end of Aug....I’m going to think on it Smiley Tongue

Message 63 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.