Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release the Kraken :)

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Release the Kraken :)

I wanted to know if the 'Kraken" was a Visa or an Amex so I knew whether to app or notSmiley LOL

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 18
SeaStriper

Kraken is "me" as I am the monster that attacked all these companies knowing that the DINGS will be showing up on my CRA like a TIDAL WAVE!!! ROFL

Message 12 of 18
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!

Message 13 of 18
Berk
Established Contributor

Message 14 of 18
SeaStriper

mmmmmmmmmmmm  That looks so GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!! Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 18
Berk
Established Contributor

Well, with the OP's recent successes, I thought we should all celebrate - symbolically of course since I am still at work.

And, yes, it does look good.

Message 16 of 18
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 17 of 18
SeaStriper

Updated Original Post * Approvals and denials are rolling in.. Nice to be in the Garden AGAIN!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.