cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (SMH)

tag
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

@Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (SMH)

Hey My FICO FAM! I'm Always grateful to everyone here for your vast knowledge and warnings... TY for the KUDOS I Appreciate You! Always great to see people showing the FF support... So as I was reading @Remedios. Citi Premier Thread :https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Citi-Premier-approval/td-p/5815848 I said just a few mins ago why have I not Bat Attack the CITI love button...some love... So I went to Citi and "smashed" the love button and... DC WEMC +$4500 NCL $15.5K and That Simplicity Card +$4000 to NCL $10.9K.... I seriously laughed remembering in the thread about these not so rounded numbers $10,900 instead of $11K or $16K and not $15,500 oh and the Disco Button is always broke (shoutout to the HulkSmasher @avgjoescredit. )do I want app for them and just get a 2nd card? I wanna get out of the BatCave and app ... So if anyone has suggestions let me know.. and again thanks everyone thank u @remedios. and everyone on that thread -Gotham-
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: @Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (S

Congratulations on your CLIs!
Message 2 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: @Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (S

Haha, awesome job Smiley Happy Gotham in da CitiSmiley Wink

Here ya go.... @Remedios

...Her legions grow✊
Message 3 of 15
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Well I was also trying to Smash that Disco Button I just can't with that $500 it's like someone gave me cold fast food and smiled like it was right as icy rain on a picnic in a snowstorm BAT ATTACK Disapproved!

Message 4 of 15
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Thanks AllZero!!!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLIs!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha, awesome job Smiley Happy Gothsm in da CitiSmiley Wink

Here ya go....@Remedios

...Her legions grow✊

Silly AJC... you didn't do the tag! @Remedios 

Message 6 of 15
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Haha you guys ❤

Congrats, well done!
Message 7 of 15
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the increases

Message 8 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI's!!!

Message 9 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.