cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (SMH)

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: @Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (S

Congrats!!

Message 11 of 15
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: @Remedios Inspired Me to get some CITI CLI BAT ATTACK Love 2 Cards $8.5K & $500 CLI Disco (S

ConBATulations !!

Let's Wiggle - Batusi or Batdance !

Related imageImage result for batdance gif

BBVA CP. Cap One: QS, SavorOne, VentureOne, Walmart. Discover it CB. DSNB: Bloomies Amex, Macy's Amex. Misc: Overstock, Target. NFCU: cashRewards, Platinum. Sync: Amazon, eBay MC, Lowe's, PP MC, PPC. WF Propel Amex.

[01/2020] Scores: 700s. Util: 3-5%. Inq: TU 8, EX 7, EQ 11. AAoA=6y8m, AoOA=32y7m, AoYA=1m. TCL: 150k. Goal: 200-300k.

Prune, Cover & Rest 127/4. Next Up: NFCU Plat #2, combine and/or close 2-3 accts, then cultivate my garden for 2 yrs and watch it grow! Later this year hope to open a few business accounts.
Message 12 of 15
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Lol @Saeren. CorrectedSmiley Wink darn periods !
Message 13 of 15
Frequent Contributor

OH Hell Ya!!!! I was doing just that in the CAVE!!!! The BATDANCE 2.0

@ocheosa wrote:

ConBATulations !!

Let's Wiggle - Batusi or Batdance !

Related imageImage result for batdance gif

2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 756
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 15
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats !

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>01/2020 CCT EX 832 TU 848 EQ 842
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again!
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.