Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results of App Spree!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Results of App Spree!!!!!!

Hello all!!

I have been reading on here for a little while and I can't thank everyone enough for all the expereince, tips, and wisdom. I have just gone through my first "big girl app spree" after rebuilding and having some time with store and starter acounts. After a couple of years, monitoring, writing lots of disputes, time, I have had some success!!!

I few years back I started out with some low 500's and even a sub 500.  Now the stats are as follows:

EQ 711 TU 752   EX 738  UTL approximately 15% (including AU accounts) Because I have been transitioning and trying to obtain some cards, I have an average of 8 INQS per CB in the last 18 months. No lates, no Derogs. 15 open revolvers, 4 installment. Income >150K.

In the past 3 days:

Barclay Apple Rewards Visa APPROVED 2000.00

Bank of America CLI (from starter 500.00) to 2500.00

AMEX ED (30,000 intro offer!) APPROVED 2000.00

AMEX Hhonors Surpass (on hold for 5 days, I didn't know at the time, applied back-to-back) will process the 19th

Barclay Arrival Plus- Still processing, they have pulled TU today

CITI Prestige APPROVED!!!!!!!!!! 17K!!!!!!!!!!! 

Chase United Explorer DENIED. Too many open accounts. Too many new open accounts (I am at 7/24)

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Results of App Spree!!!!!!

Congrats on a nice haul! Nice Prestige SL!! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successes!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the CITI SL. I was in shock and amazement. I was maybe hoping to move to the 3-5K range and it was so much more!

Now I am just waiting for the Barclay A+ and AMEX HH. I hope Barclay comes around soon!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice haul, especially that prestige. 

Message 6 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the progress, as well as your recent approvals!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

RE the Barclay Arrival+, does anyone know how long they take to process? I have called to check the status and still shows processing. Anyone have experience with how long their decision took to come with this card?

Thank you!

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

Barclay CLI request to Apple rewards Visa upon recepit- DENIED

Arrival+ (concurrent phone call) DENIED REALLY BARCLAY? 

Rude analyst- cited clean report, "short" history (4 years??) (AAoA 49 months) and not enough established history with them. So, they will not extend me any further credit. 

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.