cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Riding out the Garden Break!!! Mas Approval!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Riding out the Garden Break!!! Mas Approval!!

WOOHOO!!!!

So i stepped out of the garden to get my car re-financed and it caused me to get more hits than i had wanted on the credit inq as well as accounts (had to close a line of credit to get a credit card i wanted((Thought it was a hidden tradeline RBFCU??!!!))

Any way since that happened i heard tell from the bankers at chase when i was withdrawing money that i was approved for three of their cards one being the CSP!!! yup thats what i wanted. Pulled the trigger and approved for 5k after verification.

Since i was already well outside of the garden walls, i thought why not make a break for it. Apped for paypal credit since i wanted a hidden line and access to payments. Ching (Queue Woohoo dude) 3025 dollars. Seems like a weird number but ill take it.

Since i was riding the wave of aprovals i went ahead and asked amazon for some love.

Woohoo 500CLI

sweet. 

No to see if Cap 1 will play a tune better than $100 CLI if not im cutting those dudes.

So from only a car loan in june and 2 secure cards for combine credit of 600 for the cards and 13k for the loan I now have

2k FU(Chase) 5k CSP 5kRBFCU Premier 1300Amazon 2kOverstock 3025 Paypal 500 BarclayCard 1750 Discover 300 Cap One

Thats (Pause for calculator) 20875 in credit not counting the 13k loan i refinanced for a grand total of 33875 in credit.

Not bad for 5 months .

current scores EQ - 652 TU-665 EX-664 

these dropped a little due to balances reflecting but should go up shortly after all things get updated.

Aiming for 700's by april

Now back to the originally scheduled Garden Channel!!

WOOHOO

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Riding out the Garden Break!!! Mas Approval!!

Very...very nice!!!  Walk in to get money, walk out with a CSP... like a BOSS!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

WOOHOO!!!!

So i stepped out of the garden to get my car re-financed and it caused me to get more hits than i had wanted on the credit inq as well as accounts (had to close a line of credit to get a credit card i wanted((Thought it was a hidden tradeline RBFCU??!!!))

Any way since that happened i heard tell from the bankers at chase when i was withdrawing money that i was approved for three of their cards one being the CSP!!! yup thats what i wanted. Pulled the trigger and approved for 5k after verification.

Since i was already well outside of the garden walls, i thought why not make a break for it. Apped for paypal credit since i wanted a hidden line and access to payments. Ching (Queue Woohoo dude) 3025 dollars. Seems like a weird number but ill take it.

Since i was riding the wave of aprovals i went ahead and asked amazon for some love.

Woohoo 500CLI

sweet. 

No to see if Cap 1 will play a tune better than $100 CLI if not im cutting those dudes.

So from only a car loan in june and 2 secure cards for combine credit of 600 for the cards and 13k for the loan I now have

2k FU(Chase) 5k CSP 5kRBFCU Premier 1300Amazon 2kOverstock 3025 Paypal 500 BarclayCard 1750 Discover 300 Cap One

Thats (Pause for calculator) 20875 in credit not counting the 13k loan i refinanced for a grand total of 33875 in credit.

Not bad for 5 months .

current scores EQ - 652 TU-665 EX-664 

these dropped a little due to balances reflecting but should go up shortly after all things get updated.

Aiming for 700's by april

Now back to the originally scheduled Garden Channel!!

WOOHOO

Wow! You did good !  Really good - and just in 5 months!  Imagine where you will be by Apr!  It'll be interesting to see what Cap 1 gives ya. And isn't it nice to have the option to cut them of they don't behave.  Keep taking back that power! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Talk about taking the bull by the horns Smiley Very Happy

Big Congrats! on those results and all the best running up to April for you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.