Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring approval!! but a question...

tag
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Ring approval!! but a question...

I was instantly approved for the barclays ring card with a 7.5k SL but at that same page, there was a button "get started" to setup my online account.  I clicked it multiple times only to have the page refresh.  Just want to ensure the page was reloading and not reprocessing an application or repulling my credit.  Does anyone have any insight on this?

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ring approval!! but a question...

Congrats!! And to your question, I have no idea. I suppose if you end up with multiple HPs on TU you'll know - hopefully that's not the case though.

Message 2 of 9
Seatown1two
Regular Contributor

Good news, just checked my report on annualcreditreport.com and there is only 1 inquiry listed for Barclays.. Now I can kick back and wait for my CC.  Smiley Happy

Amex Blue Cash - 22.9k | CSR - 21.9k | Cap One Quicksilver MC - 18.5k | BofA Travel Rewards - 15k | Lowes - 15k | Citi DC - 13.2k | Discover IT Miles - 20.1k | Amazon Prime Visa - 6k | BofA BBR - 5.4k
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and welcome to the ring family!

Message 4 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Now enjoy!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Ring approval !

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

A warm welcome to the newest Ring family member! Congratulations Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.