Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Approval $31K - **RECEIVED 10-26-16 UPDATE**

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Ritz Carlton Approval $31K

geeeezzzz!! $31kSL?? WOW! my dream! LOL.. Congrats to you on the card.. I think its so pretty too lol Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 21
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

Congrats on the lovely limit! The Ritz is hands down one of my favorite cards. Also, Ritz cards are overnighted by UPS so you'll get it very soon! 

Ok, thats good to know, probably means will get some time this week!

Message 12 of 21
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow! That's a great starting limit.

But I'm a little surprised she said it would take 2 weeks?

You might be right, I went back to look at screen shots of the app process I did and after I submitted, it gave me the 7-10 business day message. It was the next day when they called me to unfreeze my EQ and then did that and got approved.  My notes don't say how long she said it would take, but I see others saying it is sent via UPS, so guessing sometime the middle of this week give that it was approved early Thursday morning when I spoke with them. Probably a couple of days to process, print and package, etc, etc before sending to me. So maybe by end of this week I am thinking. TIA!

Message 13 of 21
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Awesome SL!

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 14 of 21
kaw943
Regular Contributor

You should get your card well before a week, my Ritz was UPS overnight came in black box heavy with a book and the card itself is one of the finest cards weight wise and design I love it more than my Marriott preferred both are metal but the Ritz is just a tad thicker. 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations !!
Message 16 of 21
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Just received via UPS and unboxed, nice card, very solid metal, like everyone says it is, looking forward to using it and the free nights!

xIMG_20161026_1103132.jpg

xIMG_20161026_1107215.jpg

Message 17 of 21
redpat
Senior Contributor

@merlinflex wrote:

Just received via UPS and unboxed, nice card, very solid metal, like everyone says it is, looking forward to using it and the free nights!

xIMG_20161026_1103132.jpg

xIMG_20161026_1107215.jpg

Ohhh Ahhhh, enjoy your new card!

I can't understand why something so small comes in such a big package, lol!

It will get scatched up in no time, my CSR is already toast.  Suggestion, is to use plastic version if you are pumping gas.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 18 of 21
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@redpat wrote:

It will get scatched up in no time, my CSR is already toast.  Suggestion, is to use plastic version if you are pumping gas.

I take you have to call in and ask for a plastic version? I didn't find one in the box I got, unless it is hidden somewhere.

Message 19 of 21
redpat
Senior Contributor

@merlinflex wrote:

@redpat wrote:

I take you have to call in and ask for a plastic version? I didn't find one in the box I got, unless it is hidden somewhere.

You have to call to get one.  Pay at the pump beats the crap out of the metal cards.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.