Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Approval

tag
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

Ritz Carlton Approval

A bit late posting, but I was able to get an application in for the Ritz before all application links were totally gone a few days ago.  Was sort of an impulse app, but I'll be able to make good use of the airline credit, 2 free nights, and the few extra Marriott points that'll come with the spend on it.  Unsure of whether it's a long-term keeper as I still have my heart set on a Schwab Platinum eventually, and I can't see myself paying $1k+ in AF yearly.

Approved for the minimum, $10k, but at the lowest APR.  Chase always double pulls EX and EQ for me.  Those fluctuate in the 750s and 760s.  I think EX was 758 when I last checked.  EQ I'm less sure of, but that range is generally right.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ritz Carlton Approval

Nice in the nick of time approval!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval , very nice card !!!!

Message 3 of 5
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the Ritz approval! Classy card, and lucky you gave into that impulse and app'd when you did. Cat Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.