Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz Carlton Card approved ..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ritz Carlton Card approved ..

Been wanting this card for awhile to make use of for an upcoming trip. Pulled the trigger and got an instant approval for $18,100. I was prepared for the 30 day message but I’ll take itSmiley Happy That’s $33,500 from Chase in the last 40 days..

722 Experian 1% util.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ritz Carlton Card approved ..

@Anonymous wrote:
Been wanting this card for awhile to make use of for an upcoming trip. Pulled the trigger and got an instant approval for $18,100. I was prepared for the 30 day message but I’ll take itSmiley Happy That’s $33,500 from Chase in the last 40 days..

722 Experian 1% util.

Grats on the nice approval.. Might want to put the brakes on with Chase cards though for awhile as they are a bit sensative to obtaining alot of cards with them in a short amount of time as you have probably read... Waiting for the 3 day to come back around and will grab card again as had it for about 3 years then got rid of it about 6-8 months ago as want another bonus Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on 40 Days 40 Nights, remember to use the flowerSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! It’s only my second Chase and I don’t plan on grabbing any more.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and very nice SL

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and great SL.

Nice weighty card too.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 13
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Your wallet will be really heavy by then.  Sometimes I do not even carry this card, so heavy.

Message 8 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Your wallet will be really heavy by then.  Sometimes I do not even carry this card, so heavy.

You know you can order the plastic verion if you so desire 

Message 9 of 13
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

You know you can order the plastic verion if you so desire 

Yes.  But it is not an everyday card.  I only carry it when I travel.  And I carry the real card since that is what this card is for.  The front desk people at RC would be surprised if I hand them the plastic card. 

Wish RC gives more general travel rewards.  But it won't.  It is a co-brand hotel card.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.