Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ritz-Carlton Infinite visa Approved!!!!

tag
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Ritz-Carlton Infinite visa Approved!!!!

I been wanting this card for the longest, mainly due to the perks, and finally got the courage to apply for it. Would have loved the CSR, but that wasnt going to happen, not until early 2018 anyway, lol. Anyway I barely got in with the card. My SL is 10k! Which i think is the mininum for the infinite visa, which I honestly dont really care about the visa perks, because i have never used any in the past, but the airline perk is pretty nice, so i might use that one.  They also pulled transunion and Experian, and my current scores are below.

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Ritz-Carlton Infinite visa Approved!!!!

Congrats,  Happy unboxing!

Message 2 of 8
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Thanks elim, hopefully I receive it in 2 weeks!

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Enjoy your new heavy metal card. Lol
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!! Congrats on the approval. This card by far has the best presentation. This is going to sound corny but I felt special when I received this card. The box exudes luxury....

If you were already a member of Marriott rewards and provided your number on your application-  you should receive your card in a week. 

Message 5 of 8
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval! I just read up on the card and perks and it seems like a pretty good travel card. Sounds better than the AMEX Platinum.

Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the Coolest card for sure. Congrats Op!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gonna stay from this one.  First, I don't think I would get a minimum 10K SL, second I've never even (and probably never will) stayed a RC property.  I think that's who this card is really for anyway.  Just my $.02

Edit:  Forgot that this includes SPG (just got my Amex SPG approval) and Marriott, oh well, still don't think I'd qualify for a 10K SL which is what you need with Visa Infinite.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.