Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roller Coaster App Spree

tag
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

Re: Roller Coaster App Spree

@PandaGirl77 wrote:

Absolutely! Full speed! I think those cards were worth it. But that tactic not for the faint of heart, my goodness!

@gdale6 wrote:

Nice run and yup I would run for the garden too!

So thrilled, especially PenFed. Thats the closest I'll ever be to the summit! LOL...I have absolutely NO armed forces ties for NFCU. Not for the faint at all, one and done there! 

Message 21 of 26
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

love me some sprees. Congrats on everything.

Thank You! Would love to hear about your experience!

Message 22 of 26
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@MoneyBurns wrote:

Congrats on the rollercoaster approvals!!!!!tenor.gif

Haha! Thats great, sums it up exactly!

Message 23 of 26
firefox100
Valued Contributor

@PandaGirl77 wrote:

From no to yes to no!

"May I have a SP preapproval for TD Double Up?" --NO, and BTW your Cash Rewards was closed 3 days ago for inactivity Smiley Surprised

"May I consolidate my Discover Chrome and Discover It CLs? --NO, but you can request a CLI.

"May I have a CLI on my Discover It?" --NO

"May I have a BBVA Clear Points Visa" --YES! And your SL is 5.5K @17.24% starting in 13 months

"May I have a PenFed Cash Rewards Visa?" --YES! And your SL is 7.5K @16.99%

"May I have a Venmo Visa?" --YES! And your SL is 5K @Anonymous.24%

"May I have a WF Hotels.com Visa?"  --MAYBE, its pending. Ring Ring...sooo may I? --NO, have a nice day.

Goodbye and farewell Citi DC and WF Propel. Have fun in the sock drawer with your new friends Citi TY, Disco Chrome, and HSBC Gold Smiley Very Happy

THE END

My first (and last) app spree.  This was nervewracking more than anything. Of course I didnt anticipate that when I set out to try this.  I'm a CB queen and thrilled I won't ever earn less than 2% on a purchase again.  Excited to establish a relationship with PenFed and to see the pop-up point possibilities from BBVA I've heard about.  Will also be wonderful not to stress over paying off my July vacation in a month (I'm a PIF girl now).  To have Venmo handle my categories for me will be awesome! I'm thinking that will be my utilities card.  Also, I was surprised and impressed that Venmo turned out to be my lowest rate card now.  I assumed they were going to be super high.  Could not have chosen this mix of special cards without the knowledge and input of all the special MyFICOers.  Thank you for sharing my joy, going to the garden now!

I love it don't mess with Pandagirl77 she showed the banks who in charge. Congratulations, if you where in US military thank you for your service.

Message 24 of 26
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

I loved reading about your applications, requests, and approvals!  CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL OF YOUR APPROVALS!!

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 25 of 26
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@firefox100 wrote:

@PandaGirl77 wrote:

From no to yes to no!

"May I have a SP preapproval for TD Double Up?" --NO, and BTW your Cash Rewards was closed 3 days ago for inactivity Smiley Surprised

"May I consolidate my Discover Chrome and Discover It CLs? --NO, but you can request a CLI.

"May I have a CLI on my Discover It?" --NO

"May I have a BBVA Clear Points Visa" --YES! And your SL is 5.5K @17.24% starting in 13 months

"May I have a PenFed Cash Rewards Visa?" --YES! And your SL is 7.5K @16.99%

"May I have a Venmo Visa?" --YES! And your SL is 5K @Anonymous.24%

"May I have a WF Hotels.com Visa?"  --MAYBE, its pending. Ring Ring...sooo may I? --NO, have a nice day.

Goodbye and farewell Citi DC and WF Propel. Have fun in the sock drawer with your new friends Citi TY, Disco Chrome, and HSBC Gold Smiley Very Happy

THE END

My first (and last) app spree.  This was nervewracking more than anything. Of course I didnt anticipate that when I set out to try this.  I'm a CB queen and thrilled I won't ever earn less than 2% on a purchase again.  Excited to establish a relationship with PenFed and to see the pop-up point possibilities from BBVA I've heard about.  Will also be wonderful not to stress over paying off my July vacation in a month (I'm a PIF girl now).  To have Venmo handle my categories for me will be awesome! I'm thinking that will be my utilities card.  Also, I was surprised and impressed that Venmo turned out to be my lowest rate card now.  I assumed they were going to be super high.  Could not have chosen this mix of special cards without the knowledge and input of all the special MyFICOers.  Thank you for sharing my joy, going to the garden now!

I love it don't mess with Pandagirl77 she showed the banks who in charge. Congratulations, if you where in US military thank you for your service.

@firefox100 Smiley Very Happythank you for that good laugh! I wish I was in the military, then I could get through the golden gates at NFCU!! 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.