Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling with the BIG Dawgsssss

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rolling with the BIG Dawgsssss

Logged in this morning to see how the myFico Forum Family was getting all types of approvals over the weekend.  I was suppose to wait one more day (just for added insurance) to hit the NFCU luv button on my CashRewards card but my finger got to itching realllllly bad so I hit the button.  #BAM  got an instant approval for $14,000 thats ($1,100 to $14,000).  Asked for the max.

Soft pull too baby!!! I can hardly believe it!  So since the finger was still itching I rolled the dice and hit the luv button on my CLOC...It's under review.  I know CLOC's are HP but hey its Monday The Capitols won, the Wizards won, and I'm feeling grand.  I'm headed to the garden anyways so I'm good with the HP.  I will let you guys know how it goes.  Either way I am super stoked.  Never ever had a CC limit that high.  My highest  before the pull was $2000 (discover IT). 

Thanks to all whom have responded to my previous post and got me on track.  Got to Love NFCU and the MyFico Forum!

Tee

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rolling with the BIG Dawgsssss

Congrats!! That's an awesome CLI, especially with it being a SP

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update...Rolling with the Big Dawggsssss

CLOC was approved!  I just got the text saying it was approved and the loan documents will be mailed.  It didnt say for how much though?  I hit the Max button on that too. 

Today was a good day.  I'll be drinking coffee and painting my toes from the garden now.

Tee

(last seen headed towards the garden)  LOL LOL LOL

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update...Rolling with the Big Dawggsssss

If you already have a CLOC, the new amount will show up in a couple of days. You could always call in or hop on chat with them; they will tell you how much you were approved for

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you already have a CLOC, the new amount will show up in a couple of days. You could always call in or hop on chat with them; they will tell you how much you were approved for

Really, ok I will hop on Chat.  Thanks for your response.

Message 5 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hi there OP,

I have merged your two threads on this subject into the original. Thanks for your understanding. Congrats to all your good luck Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

TeeStap, thats great to hear!. Enjoy all that new dough, and make sure to pick up a I Love Navy tshirt at the doc on the way to pick up your new ClocSmiley Wink Smiley HappySmiley Happy
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome.  Let's go CAPS

Message 8 of 18
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Awesome congrats TeeStap great job
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go! I had a SP CLI from $1000 to $14000 about 2 weeks ago. Navy is by far a superb credit union
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.