Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rural King Harvest Visa - 15k limit

tag
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Re: Rural King Harvest Visa - 15k limit

CONGRATS

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 21 of 28
cr101
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I checked and you are now a member of Redstone Credit Union at no cost to you.  The $5 must be something Redstone pays for you.

which card did you get approved for? will you share your data points? sl? score? ty.

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! Sounds like a cool card.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval and sweet SL! 👍
Message 24 of 28
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

C'mon people, someone else apply.

GirlGeorge,

I live in South Carolina and was approved for $5k.  When I filled the app out, I selected the Morgantown store. 

I'm waiting for all the information about Redstone FCU.  I love the idea of earning 5.0%. 

Guyatthebeach 

Message 25 of 28
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

GirlGeorge,

Congratulations on the PenFed approval.  PenFed lost some luster with me after visiting one of the Augusta branches.  I'm still keeping the cards I have with them, but decided not to bank with them. I'm looking forward to Restone's rates!

Guyatthebeach

Message 26 of 28
cr101
Established Contributor

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

GirlGeorge,

I live in South Carolina and was approved for $5k.  When I filled the app out, I selected the Morgantown store. 

I'm waiting for all the information about Redstone FCU.  I love the idea of earning 5.0%. 

Guyatthebeach 

congrats! i'm thinking of applying in about six months. will you share your data points (score, # of inquiries, etc)? also, can this card only be used at that store?

Message 27 of 28
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@cr101 wrote:

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

GirlGeorge,

Guyatthebeach 

congrats! i'm thinking of applying in about six months. will you share your data points (score, # of inquiries, etc)? also, can this card only be used at that store?

cr101,

The card is a Visa so it can be used anywhere. On the application, you have to pick a store. This card is unique in that it is backed by Redstone credit union. I haven't received the card yet. I will let you know how I like after a couple of statements.

Data points:

The CU pulled Experian, don't know which model they pulled. My Experian Fico was 745.

Inquiries: 9(in the last year), 11(in the last 2 years)

Personal credit $360k+, 5% util.

Business credit(Amex and LOC) $540k(unsecured), 10% util. Secured LOC $250k

Chapter 7 bankruptcy discharged Feb 2012

If you have any other questions, let me know. 

Guyatthebeach

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.