cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SANTANDER Ultimate CB MC Approval 27.5k:)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SANTANDER Ultimate CB MC Approval 27.5k:)

Congrats, that’s quite a large SL!

That is to say, I’m very jealous lol

Message 21 of 33
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 22 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Thank you  so much @FinStar  @RicHowe @simplynoir @pinkandgrey @VoltornM @Gmood1 and all other friends and members.   Santander  is not like other financial institutes for sure ..for them scores utilization is not that important .(the one of those who focus) behind the curtain details about the applicant in nutshell applicant must be as strong as his or her credit profile otherwise everyone is making payments on time and keeping his or her credit on track I really enjoyed answering their questions and looking at their faces when I was replying/responding

one of my best friend in Fico Land @CreditCuriosity thank you and yes you are in.. Smiley LOL

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 23 of 33
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

When do you plan to hammer BMO Harris? That ought to be fun to watch!

Message 24 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@RicHowe BMO is in cue Smiley Very Happy Applied wells fargo cashwise visa via pre approved mailer yesterday (deadline was March 8th) its pending now once I am done with it I will hit the BMO or the Key Bank visa I am fully ready for denial but at the same time I have full confidence on my secret weapon which always brings me the Approval from every lender lets see what happens to the Cash Visa App ..Smiley Indifferent

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 25 of 33
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Dayum!Dayum!

Congrats @Marhaja !

Santander pulled out of Texas so nada for Moi!

When are you going to pass @12njoy Robot tongue

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 26 of 33
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Mahraja   How did I miss this one???

Congrats! 

Message 27 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

nope you are right on time @Remedios welcome to the party and thanks so much Smiley LOL

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 28 of 33
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW! This deserves the super duper CONGRATULATIONS!

I loved the, “and in return, this is what you’ll get from me.”

And, the 5 fees you won’t pay. Man, this sounds like a miracle card. I’m definitely keeping them on the back burner when I come out of the garden in 2020.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 29 of 33
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on that sweet limit!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.