Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCT Approvals

so i was curious about this shopping cart trick... i just tried it on Victoria's Secret(which seems to the THE card lol) and got approved for $250 and Express and got approved but it didn't tell me the amount? or if it did i didn't see it.. so yay!

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCT Approvals

Congratulations on your approvals! 

Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks!

Message 3 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

I know the thrill of an approval but......I also know you want better cards. I would pump the brakes a bit. You don't want to get stuck with a bunch low limit cards that will hold your profile down. 

Message 4 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i totally agree..thats all im going to do i really just wanted to see if i could make it work! lol.. 

Message 5 of 45
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Congrats! I've only been able to get VS to work via the SCT. My Mom can't get the pop-up to work at all. So weird how some people have success with the trick and others not.

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 6 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes its like hit or miss.. i tried for the sportsmans guide one today for my bf.. both him and me and nope.. but i didnt realize till after that it was a visa card and visa hates me haha

Message 7 of 45
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats OPSmiley Happy Good advice on slowin the roll on too many SCT cards. With Comenity, its almost like dont drink and drive , alcohol and driving dont mix....some danger exists when mixing Comenity visa's/mc's and store cards lol. Bad juju sometimes happens.
Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol yes i saw those posts.. i solely tried it because i was curious and wont do again!

Message 9 of 45
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations! on the new SCT approvals.

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.