Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCT Approvals

You were just declined on multiple cards including Venture. Getting a bunch of store cards is not going to the garden as everyone suggested on a previous thread. It's going to make it even more difficult to obtain prime credit. You are now entering toy limit hell. Your moving backwards.

Message 11 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

once again donny no need to be nasty.. i just wanted to try it.. after this i think i need to stay away for 6 months because 1. i dont need nastiness and 2. being on here only makes me want to apply for cards i never heard of LOL 

Message 12 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol!! I can see #2, been there done that.

But honestly, I'm not being nasty. Just looking out for ya. It will be worth the wait by gardening.
Message 13 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stay around you will learn valuable things. Now get in the garden and let everything grow and mature.
Message 14 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok dad.... and yes now im done, i only wanted to try it because i was curious..

Message 15 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay kid, you learned your lesson. Now behave and padlock yourself in the garden.
Message 16 of 45
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 17 of 45
Caleb87
New Contributor

I succumbed to one comenity...a meijer store card i had to app for. I pre approved for overstock but only want ed one i could justify using. Wasnt my first choice but in a crunch due to wifes maternity leave. Looking forward to her going back to work in 2 weeks. Thank god comenity has low standards.

And donny wasnt being nasty. Unsolicited advoce maybe but not nasty
Message 18 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

we do what we have too! i wanted VS and Express to go with my macy's.. they've been doing layoffs at my work, which is why i also did care credit..

its the second time he gave me his "unsolicited advice"... i know i need to garden but im new here and its so hard! you all have so many credit i never heard of i want to research them all and apply.. LOL..

Message 19 of 45
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

we do what we have too! i wanted VS and Express to go with my macy's.. they've been doing layoffs at my work, which is why i also did care credit..

its the second time he gave me his "unsolicited advice"... i know i need to garden but im new here and its so hard! you all have so many credit i never heard of i want to research them all and apply.. LOL..

I can totally relate. I have established credit, but sometimes I hear (read) of these other CCs and I want to apply because it'll give me more rewards than I'm getting. But I told myself years ago that I wasn't going to play that game because it's more work than I like to put in, but doesn't stop the itch that I get when I hear of a new CC with nice rewards. 

I actually had to take a break from the boards for a while, and now that I'm back, I still feel the itch, just not as bad. Smiley LOL

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.