Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT Approvals

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: SCT Approvals

Congrats Sasha...let the building commence!! Looks like some have already shared their insight and it's also clear you got the message, but let's not damper the moment with all that!.

You still got a few Wins and what's done is done, so enjoy it, embrace it and on to the next! I still have one store card, my JCP from 2015 and to be honest the only real reason I hang into it is to see if I EVER get the upgrade conversion to the MC lol so you will get NO JUDGEMENTS FROM ME lol

I've made many mistakes in the past, hell im still doing them now lol congrats again!!
Message 31 of 45
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Awwww, that's too bad. Maybe give it some time. Loved the "womp womp" btw! Smiley LOL

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 32 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

got my VS card today. got the 7-10 day message.. womp womp again! lol

Message 33 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sasha, I think you're doing great. Congratulations on your journey and keep up the persistence and great work. Remember building credit is a marathon not a sprint. Best of luck to you!

Message 34 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Nothing wrong with those cards IF you're actually going to use them.  I only have one as you can see in my siggy.  Keep in mind that not all SCT approvals are SPs, you might see a HP a few months from now.

I got the Overstock with the SCT then got the HP a month later.  Use with caution, and if you apply for more in the future, make sure it is one you will actually use Smiley Happy

Happy shopping!!

Message 35 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks! nope all set with 2!..

Message 36 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!

Nothing wrong with the store cards if you use them.  Lord knows I use mine probably a little too much, hahaha (although admittedly most of mine aren't Comenity).

Comenity used to be a little more fast and loose on CLIs early but VS for sure makes you wait 6 months or so before they'll start showing you luv -- but once they do they're pretty consistent at once a month or so on CLIs.  Not sure on the other cards but occasionally they'll do auto-CLIs too if you use a card for a while and then let it collect dust for a while (I've gotten a "we missed you! here's a CLI!" letter before, haha).

I won't vilify store cards unless you do a store card sweep and get dozens that you'll literally never use, which is clearly not the case in your post here.  If you use them, they're a great way to get some unsecured credit going and frankly, for me because I'm still in the middle of a rebuild, my VS card has my highest limit currently because all of my cards are still relatively low limit.  But once I get a couple more things situated and I combine my Cap One cards after credit steps maybe I'll look into closing something else small if I decide it no longer has value to me.  Dunno yet, mine all have their own purposes and the limits I've got work for me right now so I don't worry about it.

Message 37 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

finally got my express card today.. SL is $350.. tried luv button nogo, tried robolady nogo.. womp womp

sasha you really crack me up! Is the womp womp like saying "hey donny up yours". It makes me laugh on a day that I really need to. Thanks to both of you...

Message 38 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha! no womp womp is like.. im so disappointed!

Message 39 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

finally got my express card today.. SL is $350.. tried luv button nogo, tried robolady nogo.. womp womp

sasha you really crack me up! Is the womp womp like saying "hey donny up yours". It makes me laugh on a day that I really need to. Thanks to both of you...

You are very welcome. I think Sasha is a fine poster. Just lookin out for her.

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.