Not applicable

Re: SCT Approvals

Congrats on your approvals. 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats KJohn, glad you got cards you wanted and will use. Now that you got your SCT fix , lol, go join GiJane's 12 step garden programSmiley Wink.

Easiest 12 step program i can think of that'll cure your need for applying is go try apping 12 Comenty cards consecutively or Synchrony if you feel frisky and when they shut your accounts down faster than Synch's blue envelope dye colors your hands, then youll knowSmiley Wink ( disclaimer my fellow myFicoers, this is a joke, do not ,i repeat do not try that ,it is not recommended or healthy!) Avj

Such an awesome ability to get your point across just right!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approvals. 

Are you really gardening for over a year? I have a general idea of what 'gardening ' means on here, but perhaps not every detail. Does it mean no apps/new accounts whatsoever? If so, that's a long time to go without seeing a 'congratulations' message...

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a long time sure… but a year of gardening often delivers AUTO CLI with respective congrats letters on existing accounts.. . And what everyone wants in life? approval without asking for it right?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.