Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT already reporting to exp in 3 days, CLI, Denial

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

SCT already reporting to exp in 3 days, CLI, Denial

I shop at Camping World a lot.  We enjoy the Florida Store in St. Augustine and so I decided to try the SCT while browsing for equipment online.  I was offered (two different times) the Good Sam Rewards Visa and I got it, I'm thrilled since it's a Visa. Temp. limit of 5k, card arrives soon.

I hit the Lowe's business luv button and got our first cli of 1.5k, that's a big win since it's 2.5 months old.

Then I hit up ....Miss Disco.  She laughed but gave me 0% for the next twelve months. 

Edit: I'm surprised my Good Sam is already on my report this morning. Actually it says it reported on the 29th so that would be 2 days.  I lost 3 pts. cause of utl%...yes, I made a good faith purchase, oh wellSmiley Sad

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: SCT already reporting to exp in 3 days, CLI, Denial

Congrats Laura!

Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s still 3-for-3 on results. Any of us would spend a couple points for what you got. Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 32
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on it all Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Thanks guys, I didn't quite look at it that way @ImTheDevil and now y'all made me feel better about Miss Disco snubbing me in a strange kinda way.  Y'all gonna hate me, be sick of me, and probably wanna hunt me down and pepper my booty if I ever pull a AJC Special (is that even a thing now? @AverageJoesCredit)

It's funny tho how quickly they report a utl% at just the perfect (crappy) timing but don't always report the day you expect.

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well a CLI is a great thing but I’d argue that often an APR reduction is far better. Most of us don’t use all of the limit we have but many carry a balance. Lower APR is far more useful to many I’d bet.

Since AJC saw some love from Miss Disco recently I think the AJC Special May actually be dead. It’s the end of an era 😞
Message 6 of 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well a CLI is a great thing but I’d argue that often an APR reduction is far better. Most of us don’t use all of the limit we have but many carry a balance. Lower APR is far more useful to many I’d bet.

Since AJC saw some love from Miss Disco recently I think the AJC Special May actually be dead. It’s the end of an era 😞

Oh that's right Smiley Sad , he HULK SMASHES it now Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup and my recent $300 CLI I think means the SJ Special may becomes the ITD Special if it happens again. I have a hard time thinking they’ll keep giving @South Jamaica those crappy increases with his portfolio lol.
Message 8 of 32
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
 SJ Special may becomes the ITD Special if it happens again. 

Wait a minute....I missed something, what happened?

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

SJ used to get $300 approvals from what AJC was saying. Hopefully he’s past that and I’m into it (I’ll take the $300 at a time - still an increase and my reports aren’t clean yet).
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.