Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT approvals

tag
drmceo
Contributor

SCT approvals

I got curious and tried the SCT and was approved for victoria secret and overstock but havent received anything confirming the accounts. No email confirmation or anything. Is that normal? It has only been a few days so I don;t have the cards yet.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Re: SCT approvals

With Wayfair I was able to log in and see and use the card right away. Strange. Maybe call their respective customer service numbers?

AmEx FICO 8: EX [714] | Discover Credit Scorecard FICO: EX [719]

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 2 of 4
VipreArmed
Contributor

@drmceo wrote:

I got curious and tried the SCT and was approved for victoria secret and overstock but havent received anything confirming the accounts. No email confirmation or anything. Is that normal? It has only been a few days so I don;t have the cards yet.

I used the SCT for both VS and Overstock.  Overstock didn't send me an account confirmation till the day after but I had purchased something from them so I knew my credit card account must've been approved and was working.   You should be able to log in to your Overstock account and if you were approved, your card should be listed as a payment option. 

With VS, the irony is my browser crashed right after I accepted the offer so I couldn't check out to purchase anything.  I gave them a call and the CS rep confirmed I was approved for the card but the card wasn't showing up on VS website when I tried to redo my order (and I didn't have the account number).  I think 2 days later it finally showed up in my VS account and I was also able to visit the store and show my ID to use it (Mothers Day and I needed a quick gift lol).  

I'd look out for them in the next day or so.  

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 3 of 4
drmceo
Contributor

Still haven't received any email confirmation but I was able to see online when I logged onto the website for overstock that I do have an account, and a phone call to the VS automated system confirmed my limit and account there as well. TY

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.