Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT offers accpeted and APPROVED!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: SCT offers accpeted and APPROVED!

Hp is not gaurenteed nor is sp but recent data points here show most are receiving hard pulls. Ymmv as always but if you are going to solicite credit , be prepared for a hp and be happy if its sp.
Message 11 of 15
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Do you expect it to randomly appear 3 months later?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I got the SCT to work for me on Overstock. It showed up as a hard pull, but it was only on there for like a week. Don't ask me how or why, but it's not on my credit report now, and I just got the card last month. So I don't think it's dead...maybe just not as lively as before. lol

And congrats on the high limit! I only got approved for 250 or 300. Can't remember. But it's probably because of my income. Oh well. I was just glad to have another account open! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Maybe they might be backpedalling on the HP's. I'll keep checking and may re-vamp the SCT thread. Were at the 6 month mark when they started the HP's. We'll see.

Message 14 of 15
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Unless an extremely delayed HP comes my way from these 3 recent approvals, I am confident the shopping cart trick is still in existance. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.