Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCT

tag
mystikal1
Established Contributor

SCT

I read a post earlier about SCT not being available anymore, so like a goof I went and checked it out myself.

Overstock- pop up didn't accpet

Total Rewards- accepted 1k

Sportsman Guide- accepted don't know SL

i hope they were SP

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: SCT

Congrats. Total Rewards was a HP.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 14
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Oh well. Do you know which CRA they pull?
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I hope you use them in the best way possible.  Next month, after my payment is posted, I am closing my Total Rewards card.  The only Comenity card I will have left is the Sportsman's Guide.  My Total Rewards statement cuts on the 9th and I found myself using it alot more than my big bank major cards.   I'm going to try to spend more with Citi and Chase cards instead.  Plus that interest rate!  But it served its purpose and I was exstatic when I was approved for it.

Message 4 of 14
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mystikal1 wrote:

I read a post earlier about SCT not being available anymore, so like a goof I went and checked it out myself.

Overstock- pop up didn't accpet

Total Rewards- accepted 1k

Sportsman Guide- accepted don't know SL

i hope they were SP

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Man LOL

Message 6 of 14
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  I hope you use them in the best way possible.  Next month, after my payment is posted, I am closing my Total Rewards card.  The only Comenity card I will have left is the Sportsman's Guide.  My Total Rewards statement cuts on the 9th and I found myself using it alot more than my big bank major cards.   I'm going to try to spend more with Citi and Chase cards instead.  Plus that interest rate!  But it served its purpose and I was exstatic when I was approved for it.

Good strategy. I was able to get comentiy to lower my Sportsmans Visa APR, but I wish they had a Chip.  I like the card too, but banks have better rewards. they servedme well though, my first big CL.

Message 7 of 14
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone. I was just doing an experiment on the SCT. I also had Gander Mtn pop up but I didn't accept that one either. The total rewards will at least give me 2 free nights in Vegas......I just hope these don't hurt me when I apply for Amex BCE or BCP and Marvel in Sept.

Message 8 of 14
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mystikal1 wrote:
Oh well. Do you know which CRA they pull?

For Total Rewdards, they pulled Equifax, which irritated me because when I applied for it, they only asked for the last 4 of my social... I thought Last 4 requests meant it was to be a SP!! I'm gonna dispute that HP when the card arrives...

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.