cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOPPING CART TRICK WORKED!!! ?(VS ANGEL CARD APPROVED)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SHOPPING CART TRICK WORKED!!! ?(VS ANGEL CARD APPROVED)

So I'm coming to you guys ultra excited and even more so humble.

NOW ABOUT THE APPROVAL

Just like what most people posted, I kept getting preapproved emails from VS about their angel card.

Now, I actually use to have their card when I first joined the Army (I was a VS Forever member with a 1500-2500 CL in their store)

At that time before I knew what credit was, I think I was approved a 500-750 CL and I just kept asking for CLI's through their app until it raised; took about two years I think can't recall it's been so long.

Anyways I thought because I already had their card before and it had been sent to collections and closed;

plus the fact that my credit score TU is 555 EQ is 558 there was no way I would be able to get this card.

I googled about it and MYFICO forum popped up talking about the Shopping Cart Trick, and I just went for it.

I WAS APPROVED A 250 LIMIT!!!!!

I know it's not much, but coming from somebody who hasn't had a real credit card since 2015 I'm beyond happy.

Even though the card hasn't populated on my VS account (I didn't use it in the cart) I called to verified and they made it clear to me that I really got a 250 limit VS Angel Card coming in the mail soon.

Every time I do prequalifying checks, I'm always told only secured, or no options so to be able to, at last, have a credit card again feels good.

I'm hoping after three months of using and paying it off maybe I can ask for a CLI(?). 

I am getting a secured card after I pay off the only credit card I have in hopes that will also help me build up my credit.

If anyone has any tips or anything about growing my credit; or helping raise my score or get other good CCs it will be greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Re: SHOPPING CART TRICK WORKED!!! ?(VS ANGEL CARD APPROVED)

Awesome! Did you do anything special to get the offer to pop up during the checkout process?

Message 2 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats and thank you for your service. To help get your scores up we need alot of info past and present. I suggest reading like crazy on the subject that suits your situation.The rebuilding section is loaded with info. Good Luck!

To the poster above. Careful. The SCT is more than likely a HP now.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope.

Honestly I kept getting emails about it so I Google the angel card and the shop cart trick kept popping up. Tried and it worked.

Hasn't worked for any other sites though .

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that before u got this offer I actually ordered maybe the or four times from them seperate from the card offer so maybe they looked at me as a real customer?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I havent seen the inquiry yet.i got the card literally a couple of days ago. And I have a bk on my profile.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.