Did you mean: 

SOFT PULL - BB&T Bright Credit Card - SL: $6,500 - 0% 15mos

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BB&T Bright Credit Card - SL: $6,500 - 16.74% after 0% for 15mos

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

For those with multiple BB&T cards, how long did you wait to apply between cards? 

4 to 6 weeks.

hush those beautiful lips. gosh, i'm never gonna grow a tree in my garden.

Message 21 of 30
GApeachy
Super Contributor

OOOOooopps!!!! Don't mean to trip u upSmiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 30
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 23 of 30
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Lizzo!

Message 24 of 30
excop01
Regular Contributor

Re: SOFT PULL - BB&T Bright Credit Card - SL: $6,500 - 0% 15mos

Congrats on you new bright!!! Those bbt cards are addictive, once u see they are all sp. I was trying to garden from getting the rewards in aug, then the travel in nov. I just happen to be checking out my balances on  bbt lastnight since i paid off over 2/3 of both cards. which was only 400 on one and 100 on the other, and lord and behold what comes up on the log in page? BRIGHT  card! I sit there and looked at it for a minute, and thought u just got the travel card, you need to just chillout for a minute, but it was like crack, calling my name, come get me!!! LOL. 

So i just said ok lets just see if im prequalified, and oh man there it was stirring me in the face. prequalified for 4500 at 18, a little high on the interest, but it was approved. My other two were only 3500. so in less than 6 months i got 11500 dollars cards from bbt. HOw crazy is that? since two years ago all i had was a opensky acct.

Message 25 of 30
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 26 of 30
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@excop01 wrote:

Congrats on you new bright!!! Those bbt cards are addictive, once u see they are all sp. I was trying to garden from getting the rewards in aug, then the travel in nov. I just happen to be checking out my balances on  bbt lastnight since i paid off over 2/3 of both cards. which was only 400 on one and 100 on the other, and lord and behold what comes up on the log in page? BRIGHT  card! I sit there and looked at it for a minute, and thought u just got the travel card, you need to just chillout for a minute, but it was like crack, calling my name, come get me!!! LOL. 

So i just said ok lets just see if im prequalified, and oh man there it was stirring me in the face. prequalified for 4500 at 18, a little high on the interest, but it was approved. My other two were only 3500. so in less than 6 months i got 11500 dollars cards from bbt. HOw crazy is that? since two years ago all i had was a opensky acct.

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 27 of 30
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your BB&T Bright Credit Card SP approval and Welcome to the BB&T family! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 28 of 30
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@excop01 wrote:

, after reading your Post, I decided to see what I was qualified for at BB&T.  As usual, I am pre-qualified for all 3 Credit cards.

But, my pre-quals don't include any SL information and I noticed that your pre-qual description includes SL info.

Where can I locate the SL info on my BB&T pre-quals?

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 29 of 30
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

@excop01 wrote:

, after reading your Post, I decided to see what I was qualified for at BB&T.  As usual, I am pre-qualified for all 3 Credit cards.

But, my pre-quals don't include any SL information and I noticed that your pre-qual description includes SL info.

Where can I locate the SL info on my BB&T pre-quals?

There seems to be some confusion about the SL being included in the prequal. I went through the application process (with no intention to actually apply and I hit continue one too many times and ended up with a Spectrum Cash Rewards card. It did have a $6500 SL and no HP, so I'm not upset about it, but I just beware that the application is not real clear that you're about to actually submit it. As far as I know, after reading more into it here, there is no way to find out the SL in the prequal, but the APR does show up, or at least it did for me,. Here is my thread on my surprise approval! Smiley Happy https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Inadvertently-Approved-for-BB-amp-T-Spectrum-...
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.