Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP Approvals

Picked up Amex ED w/15k MR Sub +75 statement credit for DW for refering (cash magnet). 2K SL, but TBH I deserved that since my Bce hasn't been used in several months bc Disco and Chase were running 5x grocery cat. Moved 8.2K from BCE just in case of non-use CLD. Also checked BBT prequal and had all 3 offers showing, chose Spectrum Cash Rewards. Approved 7.5K SL, 19.49 APR no HP. Back to the garden I go Smiley Happy the peas need picked, and the parsnips need to be weeded.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SP Approvals

Congrats on the great cards!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @frencheese Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals and good luck in the garden!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the approvals! I just went through and did BBT, got prequalified for 3 and went ahead and applied for Spectrum Cash Rewards. Instantly approved with $6.5k! Thanks for the tip 

Message 5 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on those ApprovalsSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @tbque and @M_Smart007 Smiley Happy your welcome cryptex. BBT train still be chuggin' along, probably just till the merger is completed.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats -sounds like you can now swing some shiny new garden tools out there Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your SP approvals!!
Message 9 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.