Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP Citi AAdvantage CLI

tag
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

SP Citi AAdvantage CLI

SP verbiage finally showed up for me. My card is six months old and was opened with a $5K limit.

Popped in my income and rent payment and boom!

Screen Shot 2016-11-05 at 3.41.14 PM.png

I know it's the usual $1400 they give but considering it's Citi, I'll definitely take it!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: SP Citi AAdvantage CLI

That card will continue to do that for you every 6 months but one word of caution, during your credit management if you happen to get on a nice spree they will delay that schedule.

I know because I just got my letter today explaining why my DC regular CLI was denied.

"too many recently opened new accounts". True. Started in June and last approval Aug. 

Congratulations on the new SP CLI!!!!

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrata on your new citi limit!. Sp luv gooodSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job! a CLI is an increase! plus it will grow steadily...congrats to you!
Message 6 of 7
Rossdaniel87
Established Member

Can I recon a CLI denial without a HP
I tried for one one my DC that just hit 6 months, and has a measly $700 line.
They declined it and showed my score at 631, which is off by more than 40 points.
I was approved in October for a AA plat at $2500, shouldnt they see the score from that day?
Personal:

Business:

Closed:too many to list
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.